10

"I have begun to long for you
I, who have no greed
I have begun to ask for you
I, who have no need "

"Mother would kill me-" She nervously chuckled and looked over to him. They both laid side by side on the bed. "If she knew you were here."

"Would she? A boy?! In your room?! How improper and scandalous of you Arabella." He sarcastically whispered back to her and softly sighed. "The Hospital opens tomorrow."

"How exciting." A moment passed after she replied before Tobias' hand grazed against the sheets to find hers. Arabella tensed up and he paused to test if what he was doing was okay. She didnt protest and instead melted and grabbed his hand back.

Then he scooted closer to her. 

Her head turned to look at him but he nudged his face into the crook of her neck where her shoulder met causing her eyes to trail back up to the ceiling and her breath to hitch. Then he started kissing her there.

Arabellas eyelids fluttered and she bit her lip.

"I-Is this okay?" His breath was warm against her skin as he stuttered. He didnt have much experience in situations like this, in fact, he didn't have experiences with this at all. And niether did she. But-

"Yes-" Her breathy voice was low.

-But attraction swarmed them both.

Then his kisses turned to soft bites.

She let out a breathy gasp and trailed her hands into his hair. Tobias pulled away, hands by her sides, and looked down at her. Arabellas legs parted only enough to let his body between them as he shifted his position, the hem of her nightgown rose slightly exposing her legs and a bit of her thighs.

Her chest rose and fell with nervous breaths and her heart fluttered as she watched him from where she layed. In her eyes she held want and need matching his. He studied her body, her eyes, and seemed to be frozen in a state of lust.

That was until she took his hand and kissed it. He snapped out of his frozen state to watch what she'd do next. Slowly and unsurely she had moved his hand over her chest letting him grip her breast over her gown. wanting him to touch her.

And he did.

It turned him on, the way she reacted, the way she tilted her head back slightly and blushed. And how she let her hands feel over his chest and slid up to wrap around his neck pulling him down to kiss him.

It was beautiful.

Every moment so slow and gentle. Lovers discovering the feel of each other's body for the first time. They held curiousity and tenderness in their touch.

He slipped his hand into the top of her nightgown feeling her warm skin in his hand and feeling her breast for the first time.

Gripping his shirt, Arabella quietly moaned into the kiss and bit his lip gently while he moved down the top of her nightgown exposing her breast.

When Tobias pulled away, Arabella still gripped his shirt and watched him study her chest. Lust filled his wide eyes, he looked at her hungrily and grazed his thumb over her nipple. She shuttered with content.

Toes curling and slightly moaning as she felt him get harder between her legs until she began to unbutton his shirt slowly at first.

Although Tobias was enjoying this and drinking in the sight of her with raw passion and wonder he spoke quickly and silently.

"Arabella-" Tobias' eyes were wide. "Are you sure you want to-"

She cut him off by undressing his shirt and feeling over his skin. She kissed him heavily and passionately while lifting her legs around his waist.

Soon her lips trailed over his chest.

When she pulled away she had pressed her forehead against his and looked into his eyes.

"Yes-" She whispered. "Im positive."

She gave him the hint of a sweet and lovesick smile. It held warmth and gentleness in it and her eyes glistened with trust and need.

That was enough for Tobias. It sent him over the edge.

He gripped her thighs and hungrily kissed her. Tongues fighting and soft yet silent moans escaped one another until he pulled away to look at her, study her, while he began to grind himself against her between her legs.

Arabella gasped and her lips parted. She couldnt help but tilt her head back and slowly grind herself back against him.

Both looked into the others eyes soaking up the moment with bliss, love, and lust.

He softly groaned.

Hands slid up her legs and pulled the skirt of her gown up.

"Tobias-" She had moaned. "I-I want you."

That was all she had to say to him. Although he was slightly hesitant, he gave in quickly and undid his pants. She helped him pull them down and couldnt help but run her hand over him, feeling his hardness. His lips parted with a breathy groan and he shut his eyes drinking in her touch. She watched his reaction, a blush arising over her face, heat building up as she continued to stroke him for moment.

Then she laid back and pulled up the remainder of her skirt and gave him a nod.

Slowly he slid inside her. She couldnt help gripping his shoulders, nails digging into his skin gently, both being their first time they had to pause to get used to each other.

She shut her eyes and bit her lip and so did he.

"Is it alright?" He hushly breathed out in concern for her to get used to the feeling.

"Mhm." She replied after a moment.

Then he slowly began to move in and out of her. Her back arched as he leaned down to kiss her neck and down to her breast. Trying her best to stay as quiet as possible.

But it was hard for the young virgin, especially when she was lost in the moment so freely.

While he kissed and sucked on her breast he started to move faster. Trailing his mouth up to her collar bone he bit and sucked on her skin leaving a love mark while she entangled her fingers into his hair pulling harder as she got closer.

That was, until her body jolted and her head went back as she finished. She couldn't help but moan a bit loudly which sent him over the edge causing him to finish too.

They rode it out together, him gripping her waist, and her gripping his hair. Both panting and chest heaving as they looked at one another in awe. He collapsed gently and slowly laying on her exposed chest and her holding him tightly. Niether could form any words and both hearts pounded in their chest almost matching the pattern of the rain that pouded the roofing.

She closed her eyes and nuzzled her cheek against the top of his head, playing with his hair and tightly holding onto him. Meanwhile he grazed his thumb back and forth against the skin of her thigh before wrapping his arms tightly around her waist.

She didnt know if this was a good time to say it but she let it out without much thought.

"Tobias?" She whispered.

"Yes?" He spoke back just as quiet.

"I-" Arabella hesitated but soon spoke. "I think I love you."

He was silent which caused her nerves to shake.

But his smile spread vastly and with truth in his voice he whispered to her.

"I love you too."