Spain x Italian!Reader

Why you Little—

Yes. You were Italian. Yes. You had a curl. No. You weren't Southern or Northern. Being the representation of Venice, you were able to relate to your brother, Seborga.

You acted a lot like all of the other Italians in your family. Tsundere. Flirty. Crybaby. Musically and Artistically talented.

Just enough to grab a certain Spaniards attention.

Okay, introduction over. You were currently sitting in Antonio's tomato field while he worked. Your attire consisted of a (white/black/other) tank top, (your choice) shorts, and your (h/l) hair pulled back (for short, leave it down).

Your sketchpad occasionally clutched to your chest. You liked to capture a picture of Antonio in your mind, and draw him plucking the ripest of the ripe tomatoes from their green homes. You smiled and chuckled to yourself. Green homes.

You hummed a soft tune in
Antonio's native tongue.

Bailando.

Antonio shot you a look of surprise, to which you didn't notice due to you head being drawn to your sketch pad and pencil.

Bailando. Tu cuerpo y el mio llando vacio subiendo y bajando.

Did I mention that you and your brother knew Spanish? Well, you did.

Antonio's tanned skin became hotter, most likely from his new appearing blush, or from the time of day it was.

You finished sketching out the round shape for a final tomato, adding shading underneath the hit point of light. You used your finger to subtly shade the graphite, and looked at your drawing from a farther angel, noticing Antonio was looking at you.

You face and ears became hot. "W-what are you looking it, Idiota ragazzo!" You yelled, throwing your pencil at Antonio's sweat stricken face.

"¡Ai Chica!" He yelped. "There was no need for that, was there Lovino jr.?" He said in a playful manner.

"Oh shut up, you churro loving idiot.." you said as you averted your gaze to a random tomato on its stem. 

You saw a hand fly a few times in front of your face. "W-what?!" I screamed and looked at Antonio with an agitated face. "Earth to (Y/N), Earth to (Y/N)!" He said in a playful tone. You grabbed his hand and pushed it against his face, concealing a giggle.

He smiled, and you let out a suppressed laugh that was originally a chuckle. Antonio grabbed your hand with his free one and pulled you into his toned chest, your thin arms pressed up against his muscles.

Your face flared in vibrant shades of pink and red. Antonio held you close, to which you found much pleasure but slight discomfort in your standing position. You looked up at him, a confused angry expression adorning your features.

"Aww!! You look so adorable, I just want to squeeze you, mia amiga!" He fangirled, But had a slight hint of mischief dripping in his words.

"Oh no, Toni. Not today!" You warned him. He didn't do what you were expecting, which was to hug you tighter, but he bent his face down and kissed your nose.

You didn't know what to do. While you did have a crush on the Spaniard, you also wanted to slap the living crap out of him!

You replied to his sudden action with something neither of you expected. You kissed his lips briefly, pulling away and burying your face in the fabric of his shirt.

You heard his laugh, which made you growl. His hand patted your hair, almost in a petting-like manner. You smiled, and sighed with content.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Antonio asked. "Yeah?"

"I didn't know you could sing in Spanish!"  He said with a chilling tone adorning his melodic voice. "W-well, I..." you paused and took in a deep breath. Antonio had a devilish yet playful smirk plastered on his handsome face, giving you shivers and a burning feeling inside.

You continued your stuttering brigade, meanwhile Antonio lifted his hand up and lightly grasped the curl sticking off the side of your head, slightly tugging it.

You paused mid-speech to make a noice that sounded like a mix of Hmph! And hhhnnnng...!

Antonio briskly released the stray strand of hair. You looked up at him.

"Why you Little-"