NorIce

___________
December Writing Prompt 1 - Battery Operated

Pairing: NorIce
__________________

"Lukas help me." The agitated teenager groaned. Lukas, now highly amused at the younger Scandinavians' struggle, smirked with a snort as he shuffled away from the couch and to his brother. "Ja, lillebror?"

"How the hell do you work this thing?" You see, it was the day after Christmas and Emil has gotten a professional, batter operated photography camera for his artistic desires.

And he was having a great amount of trouble trying to turn it on.

Lukas bent over Emil's shoulder and watched him fumble with the camera. "Hei, Emil?" He chimed with a hint of humour. "What?" The irritated teenager set the camera down and flopped his pale arms on his knees. "Have you tried putting batteries in it?" The Norwegian mused with a smirk, observing as the Icelander quickly picked up the camera once more and checked the back panel which, as expected. It had slots big enough to hold batteries.

"Oh god damnit." Emil huffed with a newfound crimson blush, pushing himself off of the carpeted floor and made his way to the junk drawer in the kitchen. He rummaged around for a few lithium batteries, grumbling to himself as Lukas chuckled softly.

"He's something else..."