Russia x Reader

Russia x Reader:

A Kind Heart That Hides Behind Soothing Hands

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Your P.O.V

You were currently sitting on your bed staring at the wall while your boyfriend Ivan had you sat in his lap.

"I can feel you are tense, sunflower. Something is bothering you, Да?*" his accented words aesthetically pleasing to hear. You almost shook your head yes, as if you were in a trance.

Playing it off as a motion, you laid your head on Ivan's shoulder, looking up at his violet eyes and kind smile.

"I might be..." You gave away, not being able to bear the possible future guilt of keeping it a secret.

Ivan picked you up and laid you on the bed, stomach down. "I will massage you, da?" He said, little more towards a command than a question.

You felt him lift your shirt up to your shoulders, placing his slightly chilled hands beneath your shoulder blades. He applied pressure, and you squirmed slightly.

"It hurts, yes, because you have been working hard. My sunflower needs rest so she can be even more beautiful." He chatted with you to ease away the pain in your back.

For the next half an hour, his calloused hands ran down your exposed back, teasing your sides and your neck occasionally with butterfly kisses.

"Mm...Ivan, I never knew how good of a masseuse you were..." you were becoming drowsy, and, to be honest, you were beginning to feel drop dead sexy.

"Such soothing hands...." you said, a yawn interrupting your sentence. "Ничего, кроме самого лучшего для моего подсолнечника~*" Ivan said, placing a kiss in the centre of your shoulder blades.

You smiled, burying your face into the pillow. You felt him dip to the side, wrapping his thick, bare arms around your torso as he pulled you close.

"я люблю тебя**, (Y/N.)"

You giggled, trying to remember what he taught you in his mother language.

"Я тоже... тебя люблю..!***" You said, feeling proud of yourself. Ivan chuckled, a deep sound resonating from the Russian man's chest, sending vibrations up your spine.

He kissed your shoulder, two which you turned around to face him. Smiling at your boyfriend, you placed a loving kiss on his lips.

"A Kind Heart that Hides Behind Cold Hands...exactly why I love you."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•
Key:
*Only the Best for my sunflower~
**I love you
***I love you, too