RoChu

___________
December Writing Prompt 2 - Family
Key:
Подсолнечник - Russian for Sunflower
宝宝 - Chinese for 'Baby'

Pairing: RoChu
__________________

"Подсолнечник, I am nervous." The large Russian man blew air out of puffed cheeks. Yao, his Chinese boyfriend, was going to take him to meet his family. And, being honest, Ivan was a tad anxious.

"It'll be fine, 宝宝!" Yao exclaimed, squeezing the large bicep his dainty and pale hands had wrapped around. He felt like an ant compared to Ivan, the tall and handsome Russian that had such menacing attributes with such an endearing personality.

The two were walking from their shared apartment to the Russian hotel nearby where Yao's family stayed the night. The Chinese man couldn't help but blush at Ivan's attire - albeit, a simple collared shirt with a tie and dress pants underneath a large parka.

Pushing open the doors, Ivan suddenly felt all of his anxiety melt away as Yao kissed his cheek gently and introduced him to Leon, Mei, Yong-Soo, Kiku, and a few others that he couldn't remember the names of. Everyone's' welcoming and warm smiles and pats on the back and 'congratulations!' really hit the Russian.

And for the first time, he felt like he truly belonged in a family.