Japan x Distressed!Reader

Distress

•~•~Your POV~•~•

You sat on your bed with your friend, and love interest, Kiku. You had fallen silent after the Japanese man asked you about your closest friend.

You've known (him/her) since (whichever grade/age) and always cared for each other, but (he/she) has grown far apart. They hang out with people more often than you, insult you and/or your looks, and abuse you.

"(Y/N)-Chan...is something I said bothering you?" Kiku asks, ever mindful of your personal space. "A-are you okay?"

"..." you covered your face, shaking your head rapidly as you let out a suppressed sob. "I-I'm not okay!"

A few minutes went by as you let out a few sobs, drying your hands off on your bed sheets. Looking up at Kiku, his face was swathed in the expression known as sorrow, mixed in with a bit of anger and compassion.

"I am sorry your friend is treating you rike this," he paused, thinking. Scooting closer slightly, he continued. "Is there anything I can do to herp?" His accent became much thicker with his emotion, causing you to blush.

"Just...talk." You said.

•~•~•~•
After explaining everything on your mind, you felt relieved. Kiku sat there patiently, listening to every word intently.

At the moment, you found yourself in the brace of the gentle, Japanese man. Gasping slightly, your face was adorned with a dark blush.

"K-Kiku..?" You stuttered out. "I shourd have known you were in distress. You haven't been acting normar ratery." His words held very little confidence, but his movements lacked nothing of the sort.

His hand rubbed your back, from just below the small of your back to the top of your spine, covering all areas. It soothes you in a way, but felt unusual getting this kind of attention from the every so space-conscious Japanese man.

The other hand still held you in an embrace. He nuzzled your neck, burying his face in the soft, sensitive flesh. You shuddered, your blush ever prominent, and heat radiating off of your body.

Kiku pulled back, his hands resting on the small of your back as he rubbed it in small circles. You shuddered a few more times, chills being sent up your spine each time.

"A woman rike you shourd never be sad, or upset," he laid his forehead against yours, lips dangerously close. "Because you have so much more, and any insignificant marfunction in your everyday rife shourd not get in the way of your pride,

"You are a strong, independent woman, and if your best friend won't tark to you, then they're not a true friend-"

You cut Kiku's rant short as you connected your lips with his, the  temptation too strong at that point. Kiku gladly kissed back.

The kiss was light, yet full of the love you heard behind Kiku's words. You had always suspected he liked you. Not that you had a problem with that of course~

You pulled away, smiling up at Kiku. A red cloud of blush set on his cheeks. You giggled, pecking his cheek.

"Never be distressed, you're too good for that."

"Would you save me next time?"

"If I had to."

(I had to finish this quickly idk what I was doing-)