Romano x Reader

Why Do You Hate Me So Much?

You laid on the couch, adjacent to your coffee table where your drink resided. The TV was turned on low volume, due to the fact you simply wanted to dwell in the land of your thoughts.

  A certain hot-tempered Italian Named Lovino was currently imbedded in your train of thought. What was his deal? He constantly scoffed at you, glaring daggers. He seemed to be judging your every move and word. Antonio has tried to tell you otherwise, 'don't let it get to you!'.

It didn't work.

You were interrupted by a loud knocking at your door. You slumped your shoulders, dragging yourself off of the couch. Your hand grasped the handle, growing slightly shaky.

Speaking of Antonio; "¡Hola, Chica!" Antonio smiled. Behind him was the So-called grumpy Italian. He scoffed, looking away. "What, Toni?" You asked the Spaniard. "I just thought we should stop by! You're not doing anything, no?"

You shook your head. Opening the door wider, you allowed Antonio and Lovino to step in. Well, Toni dragged him. You shook your head and chuckled quietly.

"Oh, Uh, May I be excused? Bathroom break-" Antonio was slightly blushing. You nodded. "You know where it is." Antonio raced down the hallway to your bathroom, meanwhile Lovino stood with his arms crossed.

  "..." you coughed. "Would you like anything?" You asked, hoping to spark a conversation. Lovino quietly grumbled something, ending in "ragazza". He shook his head. "Uh, you can sit if you want. Doesn't matter to me." You said, slightly loosening up.

Lovino sighed, slithering around you sleekly. He sat on the couch with a small sigh (again). "That idiota is sure taking his sweet a** time." Lovino cursed. You inwardly sighed, sitting a good lengths away from Lovino on the couch.

You slowly eased toward him, unknown to the Italian man. He looked toward you, his blush hidden by his tanned skin. "God dang, is the world falling out of his butthole?!" You shouted.

  This drew a laugh out of Lovino. Well, a snort. You looked at him, smiling subconsciously. Lovino returned to his scoff.

  You coughed, three times in a row. You grumbled, much to Lovino's annoyance. "Holy crap, how loud do you have to be!?" He shouted. "You're going to wake people all the way across the globe!"

  You slumped back into the corner of the couch. Leaning forward, you spat a retort of your own. "Why do you hate me so much!?"

  Lovino fumed. "I don't hate you!"
"Then why do you constantly yell at me!"

  "...TE AMO IDIOTA RAGAZZA!" He covered his face, blush visible. You could tell what that was by translating it to Spanish. Nice having a Spanish friend, yeh?

  You fell speechless. "Y-you...like me?" Lovino subtly nodded. A crimson blush splashed across your face like a wave. You lunged for Lovino, hugging him. "I-te amo anch'io..."

  You let go, and Lovino stood up quickly. He grabbed your hand, pulled you up, and into his arms. He pulled you into a chaste kiss, Antonio spying on you two from around the corner.

  Antonio walked out, squealing. "Awe! You two are so adorable!" He smiles brightly. "¡Mi pequeño Romanito is all grown up!"

A newly found blush adorned both yours and Lovino's face. Lovino went to lunge at Antonio, but you held him back.

  The rest of the evening consisted of Pasta, chocolate, and Lovino trying to strangle Antonio at random times.