Italy x Upset!Reader

Used

•Your P.O.V•

You sat on your bed, waiting for Feliciano to get out of the shower, so "you can take up the rest of the hot water" (Feli quoted, jokingly.)

Sighing, you crumpled the sheets of the bed in your balled fist. Squeezing with most of your might, you let go, sighing once more.

Hearing the water turn off, you relaxed slightly. Slightly. Curling up into a ball, your previous thoughts swirl around in your mind.

'I'm only being used..' you thought. Feeling rage swell up in the pit of your stomach, you punched your pillow and threw it at the door.

Or,...Feli. 

" What-a did the a-pillow ever-a do to you?!" He said. Stifling a giggle, you turned your curled body away from him.

Feeling tears cascade down your cheeks, you tried not to make a sound in the otherwise silent room.

"Bella..?" Feliciano stepped closer to you. You choked out a sob. "Bella...Cosa c'è che non va?" He asked, pulling you up into his chest.

You blushed, but with your red face from crying it was barely visible. "I just- I give so much to everybody, and I get nothing in return! Everybody uses me, and then when I say I want something to be done for me, they always say I do nothing! That I don't deserve it!"

Feliciano rocked you back and forth. Your back, pressed up against his toned, bare chest, felt the quick beat of his heart.

"Is there anything else?" He asked, sympathy lacing around his accented words.

You sighed through your nose. "I just..don't understand. Everybody acts so mean and rude to me, and I just...deal with it."

A slightly pissed Feliciano held you closer. "I understand. You don't deserve the neglect. Nobody should desert such a beautiful ragazza such as yourself."

You blushed. Leaning your head back, Feliciano set his chin on top of your cranium. "You're adorable." He said.

"No you are." You replied.

"...this will last forever."

"Yep." You giggled. Feliciano kissed your forehead. "Te amo, idiota ragazza."

"Whatever, idiot."