America x Reader

Country Style

(I was debating on putting this here.. meh. If you like it, I'll leave it; if not, I'll delete it)

•~Your P.O.V~•

You looked over at the the horse corral at your American roommate, who, by the way, was shirtless. Your face flushed a bright crimson as he finished feeding the four legged-animals.

"Hey, Al." You said in a slight southern accent. Something you've picked up in your time in Alabama. "Howdy, darlin'." Alfred said in a southern-American accent, tipping his hat at you as a greeting. You giggled at his notion.

"You done? Almost done?" You asked, crossing your arms. "Done." He replied, closing the pen gate after he exited.

You heaved a heavy sigh, trying to conquer the dirty thoughts racing through your teen mind as the American approached you. A cough escaped your throat.

"Want some iced tea?" Alfred asked. You shook your head. "Stop trying to get me to like that crap." You said in a playful matter. Alfred pretended to look hurt. "How dare you-"

"Whatever, lets just go inside. It's hot as balls out here." You interrupted, Alfred breaking into laughter behind you. "Maybe some pie?" You asked, walking into the Southern-Style house.

~•time skip•~

You were sat on the couch, T.V on for background noise. Your phone was playing random country songs, Alfred occasionally singing along in his THICC Southern accent. ((I'm not sorry)).

"Hey, Darlin', your pie's ready." Alfred said, walking out with a slice of (f/pie). You smiled, taking the utensil and taking a bite of the savory sweet. "Oh my god, you're an amazing cook-" you were cut off by a slightly husky laugh from Alfred. Your face went up in flames.

"What's wrong, hun?" Alfred asked, gazing at you with his Glossy blue eyes. You swallowed the bit of pie in your mouth. "N-nothing." Alfred hummed, taking a sip of tea.

You gazed, slightly dreamily, toward Alfred. He stole glances at you before you met and held eye contact. "You like what you see?" Alfred question playfully, not expecting to hear an answer. 

"Yes." You said with all seriousness, catching the American off guard. "Wait what?" He asked. "I do like what I see." You repeated, scooting closer to Alfred's side of the couch. You pressed your lips to Alfred's cheek, causing the American to look your direction. He connected his lips with yours, not daring to open his now closed eyes.

Your eyes fluttered shut, enjoying the moment.

Breaking apart, you smiled. Alfred nuzzled the crook of your neck, causing you to gasp vocally. You felt Alfred smirk against your skin, kissing your neck. You moaned quietly. "'Aight, I ain't gonna do nothin'." Alfred said, simply resting his head on your shoulder.

You emitted a sigh. "I like your accent. In fact, everything about you I like. Country style." You said, smiling with a slight accent you had picked up. Alfred stayed silent, simply kissing your neck. "A-Alfred-"

"Love ya, hun. Everything about you is country."