Finland x Reader

You're So Lucky I Love You

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Your P.O.V

You were curled into the corner of the couch. Your boyfriend Tino has been ignoring you all day!

You could understand when he was with Peter, but now, it's just completely absurd!

First, Peter.
Second, coffee.
Third, he made a f*cking sweater.
Fourth, he watched Berwald make something (which took about three hours.)

You felt anger boil up inside you. Until you heard Tino's voice. Then, you became sort of hopeful. But, you went back to being salty.

Maybe you've been hanging out with Emil too much....

"(Y/N)?" He asked. "(Y/N), what's wrong?" You grunted a response, not bothering to turn to face your boyfriend. "Come on, söpöliini." He said. You loved it when he spoke Finnish, even if you were mad.

Like right now.

You tried with all your might to hold back a smile. He set a hand on your side, and you felt giddy. He did this whenever he knew you were mad. You braced yourself for a tickle attack.

Instead, he placed a kiss to your back, to your shoulder blade, your neck, your cheek, he even left an occasional butterfly kiss which caused you to giggle.

"Oh my gosh, Tino, quit making me laugh! I'm mad at you!" You admitted, brushing away his hands. "I knew it. I'm sorry I was ignoring you, rakas. Let me make it up to you."

His sincereness made you blush, smile, and giggle at the same time.

"Tino Vainämöinën, you're so lucky I love you."