(Angst) Netherlands x Germany

Req by JammedKnife  I think I might've failed Netherlands/Holland's part...
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Tell Me You Love Me

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ludwig had spent most of his free time jogging/ working in the built in gym in their shared home.

This, Tim thought, was Ludwig's way of communicating a message. A very hurtful, sad message, in the Dutch mans' eyes.

'He doesn't love me. Nobody does.' Tim thought, staring at the spilled and open bottle of barbiturates*.

"Tim Maes!" A loud bang sounded, a German accented shout following closely after. The Dutch man jumped in his seat, heart racing in fear.

"Vhat in zhe name of Gott are jou doing?!" Ludwig shouted once more, breathing heavily. "W-why are you here..? You shouldn't care..." Tim retorted.

"Vhy zhe Hell vouldn't I care, Tim?" Ludwig asked, beginning to calm down. The sound of footsteps against polished wood flooring sounded throughout the (otherwise) empty room.

"Answer me, verdammt!*" Ludwig shouted, grabbing the Dutch mans' shoulders and turning him around.

The look on Tim's face broke Ludwig's heart. Tear stricken cheeks, heavy bagged eyes, but otherwise,

His face was blank. No emotion shown. Yet his eyes, oh, his beautiful meadow green eyes, were swirling with sadness, depression, and regret.

"Mein Gott*, Tim..." Ludwig pulled Tim into a tight hug, tight enough to where the depressed Dutch man couldn't escape if he tried. "Vhat happened, leibe*?" Ludwig asked.

"You don't love me.." Tim muttered into the emotional Germans' shoulder. "Vhy vould jou zink zhat?" Ludwig asked, his voice softening.

"You spend more time training than with me...and, because I know you don't like conversing with people, I took it as a sign you didn't want to be with me..." Tim said, trying to hold his voice from cracking.

"Oh, Tim, jou have zhe vrong idea! I love jou, vis everyzing und all I am." Ludwig heard the soft hiccups and sniffles coming from the now sobbing Dutch man c'mon his shoulder.

"But Vhy? Vhy vould jou zhink it vas a gutt idea to tvy und Jill jourself?" Ludwig asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Tim didn't answer, but his sons became louder, and that is all Ludwig needed to hear.

"L-Ludwig..." Tim muttered. "Ja?"

"Tell me You Love me?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Key:

Barbiturates- a type of drug used for sleep/a sleep inducer (Dictionary)

Verdammt: German for 'Damnit' or 'damned'

Mein Gott- German for 'My God' or 'Oh My God'

Leibe- German for 'love'