Chapter 3

Your POV: (YES IM BACK. IM NOT DEAD)

I say my lines and accidentally let my Australian accent take over, ruining the scene. "Damnit" I cursed myself as everyone chuckles. "It isn't as easy as it seems. KJ and I don't have American accents. We can't just change it." I pout. They laugh.

"Ok. Take 3, and action" The guy says. We finish up the scene and head to the food area.

"I need a drink right about now" I say, switching back to my Australian accent. We were done filming for the day and we all just wanted a little alcoholic drink.

"Same here" KJ says, switching back to his New Zealand accent. I grab a red solo cup and pour some whiskey in it. Everyone else does the same.

"Cheers, mate!" I say, rather loudly.

"Cheers, mate." Cole mimicked, trying to sound Australian, but sounded more British instead. I shook my head and laughed at his attempt.

"Okay, guys. Let's go back to little Downey's house" Madelaine says, referring to me. I roll my eyes at the nickname. We all nod. We're taking two cars this time, since we won't fit in one. All the girls, except for me, are riding in Madelaine's car. All boys and me are riding my car.

"Why do I have to be stuck with a bunch of idiots?" I groan.

"Because, you're their favorite person in the cast and you have more patience with them." Lili replies. The boys bod their heads in agreement. I huff and walk towards the direction of my car.

"Can we stop by the pizza parlor. I still need to buy the food." KJ asks. I nod my head as we approach the car.

"I CALL SHOTGUN" Cole screams as he runs for the passenger seat.

"I was about to call it." Casey sighs. We all just laugh.

I get into the driver's seat, Cole beside me on the passenger's seat. Casey directly behind me, KJ directly behind Cole. "I'm gonna play my songs, by the way. Not you, Cole." I say to Cole. He pouts and I roll my eyes. I play 2002 by Anne-Marie. The intro blasts from the car. I laugh as the boys cover the ears, dramatically.

"I love this song so much." I giggle.

"I will always remember the day you kissed my lips, light as a feather. And it went just like this. No it's never been better, than the summer of 2002. We were only eleven but acting like grown ups, like we are in the present. Drinking from plastic cups. Singing 'love is forever and ever' Well I guess that was true." I sing, smiling. As I do hand motions to the song. I see Cole and KJ take their phones out and video me singing, probably to post it. I didn't care since I love this song too much to not sing to it.

"Dancing on the hood, in the middle of the woods of an old mustang. Where we sang songs with all our childhood friends. And it went like this, yeah." I sing while pointing little finger guns at everyone. I start driving while singing.

"Oops, I got ninety-nine problems singing bye, bye, bye. Hold up, if you wanna go and take a ride with me better hit me baby one more time. Paint a picture for you and me of the days when we were young. Singing at the top of both our lungs." I continue as I drove towards the pizza parlor. I roll down the windows. I see some people recognize me and start squealing. The red light flashed, signaling me to stop the car. I stopped and looked to my side, seeing a group of boys in another car. They recognize me and take their phones out.