Chapter 6

Your POV:

*beep beep* and there goes the alarm (ringing in my head)

I open my eyes to see sunlight shining through my trailer window. Tom and I have an interview today. I nearly forgot.

I stood up and fixed my bed. I have to look fancy for the interview today. I go to my closet and look through my dresses. I choose a dark red, off shoulder, dress.

(That's the dress

(That's the dress. Without the purse thingy. You're wearing heels too btw but a different pair. You have to be fancy.)

(These are the heels

(These are the heels. Or you can choose the heels in the dress picture. Looking at these heels, I feel my ankle getting broken. They look like freaking weapons. Wtf.)

I set the outfit down on my bed and go into the bathroom. I slip off my pjs and hop into the shower. After my shower, I wrap my body in a towel. I wrap my damp hair in a towel too. I brush my teeth. I take the towel out of my hair. My black, long, wavy hair going down to my waist. I brush and blow dry it. I leave it wavy. I take off the towel from my body and change into my underwear, strapless bra, and lastly, the dress. I put on some light makeup  that looked perfect with the dress on. I put on the heels that I set out. I pick up my gold iPhone 8 Plus and text Tom.

Text Messages:Little Downey- Y/N DowneyThomas- Tom Holland

Text Messages:
Little Downey- Y/N Downey
Thomas- Tom Holland

Little Downey:
Hey, Tom. Where are you? We have to head to the interview now. We don't wanna be late. The media is gonna make some shit up. Hurry up.