Chapter 27

You guys are definitely disappointed in the past few chapters. Sorry.

Love you guys, tho.

Your POV

The day after I found out Harry cheated, Tom came bolting through the door, throwing his suitcase across the room as he tackled me in a bone crushing hug.

"I'm so sorry that I wasn't here sooner. I should been here for you yesterday!!!" Tom says as he buries his face into my shoulder.

"Thomas, I'm fine." I chuckle.

"I know what 'Im fine' means in broken hearted language. It means 'I'm really not okay but I don't want anyone thinking I'm weak and stupid'." He says. I laugh.

"Please. You don't need to fake being happy in front of us." Tom says as he looks me straight in the eyes. Zendaya nods in agreement.

"Please. We're your best friends. Be real with us. You don't need to fake a smile. We're here for you." Zendaya says. We gather in a group hug and moments later, the whole MCU cast barge in through the door, my dad walking in with a confetti cannon and the confetti gets everywhere.

"We are here to celebrate your freedom away from the cheater!!!" Dad says. I smile a genuine smile as I see the MCU cast there, with cake, ice cream, streamers, confetti, and little party hats.

"We're going to get your mind off of everything that happened." Scarlett says as she straps a party hat on me.

"We all are here for you, you adorable princess." She says as she squishes my cheeks.

"We're always here for you." Evans says.

"We're all here for you." Mackie says as he pats my back firmly.

Paul Rudd walks in with speakers, blasting music.

"LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!" He screams. I laugh.

How lucky I am to have these people in my life.

"Who wants to do water pong????" Tom screams.

"Water pong? How old are you? 12?" Mackie asks.

"Well, he does look 12." Seb says.

"True." Mackie replies. And the bullying starts again. Oh how I missed these people.

"Hey!" Tom whines.

"See, he even acts like a child." I join in on the bullying. Seb and Mackie both wrap they arms around my shoulders.

"Yup. The infamous 'Bully Tom' trio is back." Lizzie says. We all laugh but Tom stands there sulkily.

"Good old times." Pratt says.

"Oh my god, this party is boring. WHEN CAN WE CUT THE DAMN CAKE." Dad asks with a roll of his eyes.

"He's moody today." Josh Brolin says.

"He's RDJ. When is he not moody." Paul Bettany asks.

"That is true." Zoe Saldana says.

I cut the cake and serve them all in plates as I hand everyone a slice of cake.

"Here! A cake bite to Y/N going through the breakup! Here's to all the cheaters and for them to go fuck themselves!!!!" Zendaya screams.

"A little harsh, aren't ya?" Letitia asks.

"Zendaya has no filter when it comes to people messing with her friends. So she really doesn't care." Tom says. I nod. We all eat the cake. 

"Thank you guys so much." I say to everyone around me. To my family.