Chapter 14

Tom's POV

"Hey, Tom. Tom!" Someone whisper shouted. I open my eyes from my deep sleep and look at them.

"What?" I whisper back. I see everyone except Y/N standing over me. I look to my side to see her on the floor, instead of on the little bed she made. Wtf? I look at the others.

"Let's prank Y/N." Scarlett says. I nod happily. We all walk to the kitchen so she can't hear us in her sleep.

"Okay, that's the plan?" Evans ask.

"Ooh. We should transfer her to a pool bed float and we'll all carry her to the pool downstairs and set her down their. She'll wake up and fall." RDJ says.

"You're okay with pranking your own daughter?" I ask him. He looks at me like I'm stupid.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I want to prank my own daughter." He says. I put my hands up in surrender. Seb leaves the room and comes back with the pool float.

"Oh wait. We should surprise her too." Lizzie says.

"With what?" I ask.

"Oh, didn't you hear? Her Riverdale friends are coming over here to New Zealand since they miss Y/N a lot. They're on their way to this hotel. They arrived in New Zealand earlier this morning." Pratt explains. I nod.

"Best Friend Goals." Lizzie mumbles. We suddenly hear a loud knock on the door.

"Shit! Someone get the door before they ruin our prank!" RDJ whispers. I run to the door and open it. I see Cole Sprouse, Lili Reinhart, KJ Apa, Madelaine Petsch, and Camila Mendes.

"Where is Y/N Downey!!!!! We need to see her, immediately!!!" Cole screams. I step outside and shut the door.

"Shhhh. She's sleeping. We're trying to prank her." I say quietly.

"Oh okay. We're in!" Lili says. We all tip toe our way inside. The Marvel cast and I explain our plan to the Riverdale cast. We all whisper laugh evilly even though we looked insane. We put the pool float beside her and carefully lift her up onto it. She doesn't wake up. Now that she's lying on the float, we carry her through the hallway and into the elevator. An old couple were in that elevator and looked at us like we were insane. They held on to each other in fear. Oh, we probably look like we just murdered someone. Oops. Hehe. We reach the bottom floor and drag Y/N outside. We reach the pool and slowly push the float, with her on it, into the pool. She floats around, still asleep. We all burst out laughing.

"Yo, Y/N. Wake up!!!" Cole screams. She flips him off subconsciously. We laugh at Cole's reaction. -_- that was Coles reaction. Y/N turns over away from us but ends up falling into the pool. We are now on the ground laughing. She climbs out of the pool and glares at us.

"I thought I was drowning. I hate you guys." She says as she tries to squeeze that water out of her hair. I laugh even harder. I was facing away from the pool, by now. She sneaks up to me without me realizing.

"This is Sparta!!!" I hear her scream. Her foot makes contact with my stomach and I fall backwards into the pool. Everybody, except for me, bursts out laughing. I glare at her. She shrugs. She finally notices her Riverdale friends. Y/N's face brightens up immediately. She runs to hug them and nearly slips from the water around the pool. I snicker.

"Oh shit. You guys are actually here. I missed you all so much!!!" She exclaims. She hugs them and they hug back, not even caring that she is soaked in pool water.

"We missed you too!" Camila replies. The rest nod in agreement.

"You don't think that you could go to my country without taking me, do you?" KJ asks her. She chuckles.