Chapter 23

Your POV

The last month of dating Harry was amazing. He was an amazing boyfriend. The whole Marvel and Riverdale cast are aware of our relationship and a certain someone has been distancing himself from me. I haven't hung out with him for this whole month and it hurts me for my best friend to avoid me once again. Zendaya was mad at him. Like, really mad.

Zendaya's POV

That asshole. Thomas Stanley Holland. What a prick. I was alone at the moment. So I decided to call that little shit and he actually picks up for once in his life.

"Yes, Zendaya?" Tom asks with a tired voice.

"Now listen here, you little brat. Y/N has been happy with Harry for this past month. You need to be a supportive best friend to her. You're being an asshole. Just because you love her doesn't mean that you shouldn't be happy for her. I know you're heart broken. The love of your life loves someone else. But she's hurting. When she finally found a guy, she loses her best friend. She's been calling you every single day to check if you're alright. You haven't talked to her for a WHOLE ASS MONTH. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Do you think she likes this?! Do you think ignoring her will get her to finally love you back?! Who in their right mind would think that ignoring her would be a smart idea. Don't blame her for this. Don't take it out on her. It's not her fault. She didn't know you were madly in love with her. Heck, even you barely knew till these past few months. But don't be a dick. So, you better contact her soon." I say and hang the phone up. My blood was boiling with anger. Y/N deserves so much better. She always tries to make everyone happy and Tom over here is being selfish and making her feel bad. I breathe to calm myself down and decide to take a nap to cool down.

Back to Your POV

Harry and I were at the drive-in movie theater, watching Spiderman Homecoming, because we wanted to support our friends' movie. Harry's fingers were interlocked in mine. We were laying down at the back of the truck, watching the movie. Suddenly, my phone rings. I look at the Caller ID and see Tom calling me. My eyes widen in shock. He finally called back. I looked at Harry.

"Hey, babe." I whisper to him.

"Yeah?" He asks sweetly.

"Tom is calling me. Can I pick it up?" I ask him.

"He called back? Yes! Go ahead. Pick it up!" Harry says. I chuckle and answer the call. I jump from the back of the truck and walk to an empty ish space as to not disturb the people watching the movie.

"Thomas! You finally called me!" I say.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." He says. He sounded off. Like he was tired.

"Are you alright? I've been worried sick for this past month. Harry is worried too. Everyone is." I say.

"I feel amazing." He says. He was lying. You could clearly hear it.

"Don't lie to me, Holland. Now, what happened?" I say seriously.

"Nothing, Y/N. I'm just hanging out with friends a lot." Tom says.

"But we are your friends too. And even though you are hanging out with other friends, that doesn't mean you ignore every single call of ours." I say.

"Hey, babe! Your favorite part is coming up." Harry called out to me.

"Okay! I'll be there in a minute!" I reply back to my boyfriend. I heard Tom scoff into the phone.

"I'm just hanging out with better friends, Y/N." Tom spits out.

"What? We're not good friends? Zendaya isn't a good friend? My dad isn't a good friend? Hemsworth isn't a good friend? Mackie isn't a good friend? Evans isn't a good friend? I'm not a good friend? You must be out of your damn mind. We've all been with you from the start. We've been with you when your career grew in Marvel. And now you're saying we aren't good friends?" I ask in disbelief.