Chapter 17

Your POV

I wake up and look around. I feel so much better. It seems like it's early in the morning. Everybody is asleep in this RV, even the guys. My hand feels warm. I look down at my hand to see nothing, only my hand of course. I shrug. I stand up and take shower and get ready. I wear a high waisted, two piece, camo bathing suit. I put a slightly oversized shirt, that falls off one shoulder, over my top. I leave my hair down and put on a pair of sunglasses.

(This is the bathing suit

(This is the bathing suit. You don't need to choose this one. Just imagine whatever you want, preferably camo. You'll understand why camo will be somewhat important later.)

I step outside and listen to the peaceful chirping of the birds and the calm sounds of the wind. I breathe in deeply and smile. Soon, everyone else is ready, wearing bathing suits and swim trunks.

"Let's go to that island!!!!" I shout. Oh yeah. By the way, we're going to a island today. We're gonna paddle board there too. Everybody starts cheering and we pile into our RVs.

"Do you want me to drive?" I ask the girls.

"NO!!!" They yell as they shake their heads furiously.

"Woah. Okay." I say with my hands up in a surrendering position. Scarlett goes to the driver's seat and turns it on. She starts driving decently.

"Why are you actually driving good here?" I ask. She shrugs and grins.

*time skip to when you arrived at the docks ish things*

We park and file out of the RV. I stretch and do a random backflip.

"Show off." Lili mumbles. I grin. The boys arrive and we start walking. We reach a sign that says "Docks in 30 Minutes"

"The docks are 30 minutes away?! Ugh. I don't want to walk that far." Cole whines.

"Deal with it." KJ says to him and pats his back. I walk beside KJ and we lock our arms together. We start skipping and laughing to ourselves. We pass another sign that states that the docks are 30 minutes away.

"Wait what?! Its been at least 30 minutes already!!!" Lili groans as KJ and I continue skipping happily.

"You're gonna lose your shirt, later on, Y/N." Cami says. I just realized that everyone is just wearing their swimming attire and not wearing anything over it. I took off my shirt and threw it in the air playfully, expecting to catch it. Of course, it got stuck on a tree.

"Fuck. I actually liked that shirt. I'll just leave it now." I pout. KJ wraps his arm around my shoulders and I wrap mine around his waist. I lean my head on his shoulder and we start humming the tune of random songs. I see KJ look back with a smug look on his face. I shrug it off.

Tom's POV

Of course KJ had to wrap his arm around Y/N. Come on KJ! You know I like her! I roll my eyes and curse under my breathe. Everyone else looks at me with amusement in their eyes. KJ suddenly looks back at me with a smug look. He's trying to make me jealous isn't he?! I'll just ignore it then.