Chapter 26

I feel like you guys are disappointed with the last chapter and I deeply and sincerely apologize for it so I'm trying to publish as much as I can on the same day. It's 3 am and I have to go shopping later with my friends and I'm still awake. Hopefully you guys aren't disappointed. Love you all.

3rd Person POV

News articles were everywhere. Titles of all sorts.

"HARRY STYLES BREAKS THE HEART OF THE CENTURIES FAVORITE 20 YEAR OLD Y/N DOWNEY"

"HARRY STYLES CAUGHT HOLDING HANDS WITH MODEL"

"HARRY STYLES CHEATING ON Y/N DOWNEY"

"HARRY STYLES, A CHEATER?!"

"HOW DID Y/N AND HER CLOSE FRIENDS AND FAMILY REACT TO HARRY STYLES CHEATING?!"

"TOM HOLLAND TAKING FIRST FLIGHT BACK TO LOS ANGELES JUST TO COMFORT Y/N DOWNEY"

"Y/N DOWNEY AND HARRY STYLES OFFICIALLY BREAKUP AFTER STYLES' CHEATING INCIDENT"

Zendaya put Y/N's phone as far away from her as possible so she doesn't see all this.

Y/N's fans were outraged, extremely angry at Harry for doing such a thing to Y/N. Even Harry Styles fans are in shock at what he did, taking Y/N's side.

The whole Marvel and Riverdale started disliking Harry Styles and all immediately unfollowed him from all social media's, which caused many articles and dramas.

"MCU and Riverdale cast unfollow Harry Styles in all social medias after the Cheating Incident"

"MCU and Riverdale taking Y/N's side in the situation"

Y/N was surrounded by so much love by her friends and her family and she couldn't be more grateful.

She was peppered with repeated love and care by her friends, family, and especially her fans. Other celebrities even took her side.

Harry Styles continued dating the model in London, trying his best to ignore everyone's comments on what he did. He knew that he would get a lot of hate. Y/N was very well loved by everyone. Even celebrities were disappointed in him.

His former One Direction members also messaged him, voicing out how they felt about the situation. All of them taking Y/N's side and saying how stupid he is.

On several occasions, Y/N has stated for people to not draw attention to this matter and focus on more major topics in the world.

On one of her posts, she captioned

"Can we please focus on more important things in life? Lets focus on the hardships people are going through at this very moment. Celebrity relationships really are the least of our problems. Lets move on from this topic and focus more on serious topics. Actual world problems. I'm completely fine. Thank you everyone for supporting me and being there for me. I appreciate it so much. Love you all so much. So now, let's move on to important things in life!"

And days later, different charities came out stating that Y/N and her friends donated a lot of money although Y/N told them to keep it between them because she doesn't want to be recognized for this. But word did come out to the public and Y/N hasn't said anything since. She didn't want to draw attention and she really didn't want people thinking that she donated for attention, that's why she begged for the charities to keep her donations a secret. But they shared it anyway out of pure gratitude and pride.
———————
Yeah. This was just a little filler and a little explanation for you guys.