Chapter 12

*Your POV* (a few days after premiere)

I wake up to hear my phone ringing. I pick it up and see that it is James Corden.

"Hey, James. What's up?" I say as I answer the call.

"Hey, Y/N. Sorry to disturb you but I want to ask if you would like to come on the show tonight?" James kindly asks.

"Of course. That would be lovely. May I ask what I'm participating in?" I ask curiously. He laughs.

"Well, it's 'Spill your guts or fill your guts'." James says sheepishly.

"Oh come on, James!" I joke. We both laugh.

"Yeah. So you're coming right? You can bring your friends to the show." James says.

"Yeah sure. I'll go over there. Do I dress fancy?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure." He says.

"Ok. Bye, mate. See ya. I'll just send the dress to the dressing room over there."I say. 

"Bye, Y/N. Can't wait to see you." He says and ends the call. I get up from bed and do the usual. I fix my bed, wash my face, and brush my teeth. I change into black leggings, paired with a maroon hoodie. I put on shoes and head downstairs to get in my car. (You can imagine the outfit, right? I'm just too lazy to put the picture) I get into my car and just sit down for a second. I take my phone out and decide to text Tom.

Messages:
Thomas: Tom Holland
Lil Downey: Y/N Downey

Lil Downey:
Thomas

Thomas:
Yes?

Lil Downey:
James Corden just called me and invited me to film Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts. He said I could bring friends and I need friends to come with me.

Thomas:
That's priceless. You're gonna eat so much nasty food. I'm definitely going. I'm inviting Zendaya and Haz.

Lil Downey:
Wow, Thomas. Why don't you just invite the whole Marvel cast now? 🙄

Thomas:
I'm sorry but I can't pass the chance of seeing you throw up in front of everyone 😂

Lil Downey:
Of course you wouldn't. Hey, are you free right now.

Thomas:
No actually. I'm not free. I'm quite expensive.

Lil Downey:
Never mind. I give up. Fuck it.

Thomas:
😂 I'm sorry. What were you going to say?

Lil Downey:
I was about to ask you if you wanted to go to the coffee shop and get a cup of coffee or tea. But never mind. I'm calling Zendaya.

Thomas:
I WANT A CUP OF TEA!!! Can you bring me?

Lil Downey:
Nah

Thomas:
Oh, come on. Please?

Lil Downey:
Nope

Thomas:
Fine. I'll just find you.

Lil Downey:
Ok, creep. Good luck.

Thomas:
I will find you. Don't underestimate Spiderman.

Thomas:
Wow. You just left me on read. That's just cruel. Damn. I'm hurt.
Read

—————————-
Messages
Queen 👑: Zendaya
Other Queen 👑: Y/N Downey