Not an update but please read

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. It has been months since I last updated. I am so sorry for making you guys wait. I'm working on a super long chapter but I don't know when I'll publish it because it's really long.

I am also working on other books at the moment. I have about 6 books that I'm working on. And it's insane. I add an update to each of them as much as possible. But I'm not publishing the rest of the 6 until they're all done because that's smarter than making my readers wait for updates. Again, I'm sorry.

But as I'm writing this, I'm at my boyfriend's house because we didn't go to school today. Yesterday, on Thursday, there was a bunch of people, after school, who came close to campus and the students with guns. They were armed. Everyone started running away. No one got hurt, because the shooters weren't intending on hurting anyone that day. But, the shooters threatened our school and the students saying that they'll start shooting up the school on Friday, the next day, which is today. Everyone posted about it on their Instagram stories and my boyfriend insisted that I should not go to school because he's scared for my life. We decided to not go to school today, and a lot of the students at our school, also decided to be absent today because of the threat. But a lot of people didn't believe it. Which scares me. I live in America. There has been multiple school shootings, sadly, it's not impossible for another school shooting to happen at my school. So, I'm really worried about all the people that went to school. I didn't receive any information about it yet. But I will inform you guys. I have so many friends who went to school today. And I'm really worried. I tried insisting that they shouldn't go because they shouldn't risk it but they were worried about missing class work. I told them "what's more important your life or classwork?" And they still went, sadly. I'm scared because people have brought guns to school and it's highly possible that there will be a shooting.

So, here I am, in my boyfriend's house, cuddling and watching the news, waiting to see if something happens. Apparently, there are cops at school already but it isn't on the news. My boyfriend and I are so worried. We just wished that no one went to school today. But those people didn't believe anything about the threat, sadly.

So, yeah. The main reason why my boyfriend didn't want them to go is because he doesn't want me to get hurt and my birthday is coming soon and he says he has a surprise ready. So yeah.

Thanks for reading this if you did. I won't be updating the long chapter today because I'm just really worried. And my boyfriend just wants to hang out today as we wait for news.

Bye, loves. Again, I'm so sorry. Love you guys!!! Your comments give me life.