Chapter 20

*NOT EDITED, LIKE ALL OF THE OTHER CHAPTERS. SO, GRAMMAR OR SPELLING NAZIS OUT THERE,  CALM DOWN. DON'T KILL ME PLEASE*

Your POV

"Lil Downey!!! Wake up!!! We're shweebing today!!" KJ screams.

"What the fuck is shweebing?" I ask as I wake up. Why was I alsee— oh! I got electrocuted!

KJ rolls his eyes at my question and pulls up a picture on his phone.

"So this is a picture of people on a shweeb

"So this is a picture of people on a shweeb. It's like a pedal powered monorail or something. So, you pedal around the track thingy as fast as you can and they put your score down. If you beat the high score, you win a thousand dollars." He explains. I nod, excited. I stand up and grab a new change of clothes and run into the bathroom. I put on some jean shorts and a cropped navy blue hoodie. I put my hair into a top knot and wash my face and brush my teeth. I don't put makeup on. I quickly run out of the bathroom and grab KJ's hand, dragging him outside to the shweeb place. We see the shweebs. Two pedal powered monorails are set up. It's like a race between two people.

"The beast has awoken from her slumber!!!" Dad says. Scarlett rolls her eyes.

"Give her a break. She just got electrocuted an hour ago." She states.

"That was her fault tho." Tom says.

"We don't need your commentary, Thomas." I say to him.

"Ok! Who wants to race first?" Hemsworth asks. I decide to let everyone else go before me.

"I want to go against Y/N!" Tom screams.

"Sure. But we're going last." I say.
——
Everybody has raced against each other now, except Tom and I. The highest score, so far, is 59 seconds, which is Hemsworth's score.

"NOW FOR THE LAST ROUND!!!! THOMAS STANLEY HOLLAND VS. Y/N DOWNEY!!!!" Everyone screams dramatically.

"In the red corner, we have a little boy, weighing 5 pounds, with 0% muscle. TOM HOLLAND!!!!" They say. Tom pouts and I laugh.

"On the blue corner, we have THE ONE, THE ONLY, Y/N DOWNEY!!!! Weighing in 100% pure beauty and fabulousness!!!!" They scream. I bow dramatically as Tom pouts even more. I jump into one of the shweebs, getting ready to race. Tom jumps into the other one.

"RACERS. GET READY! ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, GOOOOO!!!!" They scream. I start paddling in a decent pace. I don't want to tire myself out too quick. I see Tom pedal as fast as he can. HA! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT STRATEGY! I keep paddling in a steady pace. I pass a tired Tom, I can feel the pain in his legs from here. Just kidding, I don't 😂. As I reach the finish line, I pedal as fast as I can, Tom being very far behind me. I reach the finish line and cheer. I hop out of the shweeb and scream.

"YEEAAAHHHH! BEAT THAT, THOMAS!!!!" I scream. Tom hops out of his shweeb and rolls his eyes. I look at my race time and see 54 seconds.

"I DEFEATED THE HIGH SCORE!" I scream. The high score was 57. I just won a thousand dollars! The workers grin at my win. They get the check ready.