Chapter 28

Yes. I'm here. Again. Thank you guys for the continuous support and love. You guys are the best. So I'm giving you guys what you deserve, MORE UPDATES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

I didn't even up posting it at the desired time. But I hope you guys don't hate me. Lots of love! I hope everyone is doing alright.

Eat well and take care of yourselves, loves 💛

Your POV

We all woke up, uno cards scattered all over the theater room.

"What happened to our game?" I ask as I look around. Some cards were even ripped up, probably from rage.

"Oh. We all kept adding plus 4 to Mackie and he just ripped them all up." Seb says. I laugh.

"I have scratches all over my arm." Tom whines as he inspects his cut up arm.

"Oh yeah. That's from me. I started throwing cards at you. And Y/N started target practice too. You were the target." Zendaya says.

"Ah. Good times." I say.

"I don't like any of you anymore." Mackie says.

"It's not our fault that you didn't have any plus 4 cards too." Seb says.

"BECAUSE Y/N HAD ALL OF THEM AND SHE KEPT GIVING THEM TO ME!" Mackie screams sulkily.

"I said sorry!" I defend.

"Sorry doesn't cut it! I had half the deck to myself. And there were more than 10 people playing!" Mackie whines.

"How did we even play UNO with that many people?" Paul Rudd asks.

"I have no idea. All I know is that I was nearly deaf from all of you screaming 'UNO'." Letitia says.

"I still remember Y/N's evil laugh whenever she hit Mackie with that plus 4." Chadwick says.

"This is why we can't all have game night together." Dad says.

"You're no better, RDJ. You just bribed everyone the whole night. Giving someone money just so that they don't go against you!" Pratt says. Dad raises his arms in surrender.

"Hey. I got to do what I got to do." Dad says, defending himself. Everyone else rolls their eyes.

"You guys are acting as if he's the only rich one in this room." Zendaya says.

"You see, RDJ is rich rich." Tom says. I nod in agreement.

"Dad has big bucks." I say. Tom and I laugh.

"I will never understand millennial humor." Hemsworth says.

"We will never understand you and Y/N's aussie humor." Scarlett says.

"Who in their right mind would touch an electric fence just so that they won't have to drive in New Zealand?" Lizzie adds.

"We didn't want to drive for hours!" I say defensively.

"That's true. I'm glad Y/N didn't drive more. Us girls nearly died. She was on the wrong side of the road. She sped away from police. I don't even know how she's sitting with us in this room right now and not in jail or an insane asylum." Scarlett says. I smile sheepishly.

"If Y/N gets sent to an insane asylum, then I'm coming with her." Tom says. Zendaya and Letitia nod in agreement.

"Getting sent to the insane asylum isn't some kind of class field trip! You can't just invite friends with you!" Scarlett says.

"That would be a fun field trip. I'm down." Renner says.

"Just. Don't." Scarlett says to Renner, putting her finger up in a shushing motion. Renner raises his arms in surrender.

"Anyways. I'm going to go to the bathroom." I say as I stand up.

"What are you gonna do?" Zendaya asks.

"Imma eat my shit, Zendaya. I'm gonna pee, for God's sakes. What am I supposed to do in a damn bathroom?!" I say, extremely sarcastic in the first line. Everyone laughs. I go into the bathroom and do my business. I wash my hands then brush my teeth and wash my face.

Scarlett's POV

"Aye. By the way. I just remembered that bet we had. I won. I said she would date Harry. Pay up, losers. 100 from each of you." I say.

(In Chapter 16, I believe, they all made a bet. Scarlett bet that Y/N would date Harry before she would date Tom while the rest of the cast said that she would date Tom immediately. So, they said if Scarlett wins, then they all have to pay her 100 each. But if they win, she has to pay them all 100 each. So, clearly Scarlett won the bet. Sorry for this long and useless explanation. I just don't want anyone getting confused.)

"What?" Tom asks. Shoot. I forgot that he was included in what we were betting on. So he shouldn't know what the bet is. Sldjskdjksjdks.

"Oh nothing." RDJ says.

"Yo! Tom, look! It's Spiderman!" Zendaya says. Tom looks out the window and the rest of the cast quickly slide their 100 dollar bills towards me. I quickly collect them and put them under my shirt just in time for Tom to turn around.

"Why? Just why did I fall for that?" Tom asks.

"Because you're dumb like that." Zendaya says.

"What did I miss?" Y/N asks as she enters the room once again.

"What did you eat, Scarlett?" Tom asks as he looks at the 'belly'. But it was actually just a bunch of 100 dollar bills hidden.

"Oh. My tummy gets a little big in the morning." I try to defend myself.

"Isn't it supposed to be smaller because you didn't eat for the whole night while you were sleeping?" Tom asks suspiciously.

"Are you calling her fat?" Renner covers for me.

"Are you body shaming, Thomas? I thought I taught you better." Y/N joins in, being her weird self. Even though she doesn't know what we're trying to make excuses for. She's just going with the flow.

"B-but. She isn't even fat at all! Why would I body shame her?!" Tom asks, confused. 

"You JUST said that her belly was big and you technically were insisting that it was." Zendaya adds.

"You know what? Fine. I give up." Tom says with a sigh. I sigh victoriously. Thank you, Y/N. For being your stubborn and weird self.

"Anyways. What do you guys want to do now?" Pratt asks.

We all look at each other with smiles on our faces.

"BOWLING!"
——————————
Word Count: 1037

Yes, I know. I apologize. It's a short chapter. I'm sorrryyyyy.

I just wanted to publish something as soon as possible so that you guys won't have to suffer even more. I'll start working on the next chapters as soon as possible.

Bye, my loves! Take care of yourselves please!

Lots of love 💛💛💛