- 11. -

Alex's point of view

What do I do now? He wants to call me, but he can't hear my voice dammit.

Or maybe he can.

"Hey, Matt, can you make me a big favour?" I ask my little brother, who was playing some videogame in my computer.

"Wait, I'm winning." He says and I roll my eyes with a smile. Then, I text Max.

Alex
Sure, but let me get somewhere else, my parents are here

I take one of my shoes and I throw it in Matt's direction. Being the lucky guy I am, it hit my brother's head.

"Aw fuck you, Alexander." He winces.

"Love you too, bud." I say.

After glaring at me with anger in his expression he finally talks. "What do you want big bro?"

"I need you to talk for me on the phone."

"With that Max kid?" He asks and I nod. "Sure, but how are you going to tell me what to say?"

"I'll write it down, just say what I write and done." I explain and he accepts.

"You should consider telling him you're a dude, though." He points out and I sigh.

"I will eventually." I say and my phone starts ringing. "Okay, here we go." I mumble and I take a piece of paper and a pen.

"Hey Yellow." My brother says as I write.

"Hey, Purple. Are you still mad?"

"Maybe, are you still a brat?" Matt says with a perfect sarcastic tone.

"Drop it, Alex." Max says and I can hear him chuckle.

"Hey, but I made you laugh." I smile. "So, what is the reason of our first ever phone call?"

"I want to talk to you, about me. Well, not really me but us?"

I gulp and take a deep breath before writing my answer.

"Alright, I'm all ears." Matt says.

"First of all, I'm sorry I haven't really talked to you for two weeks, I was feeling a bit weird. I thought about us a lot and, um, I think I like you? But not like much? Ah, shit. I mean that I would love to get to know you better and be friends if not more than that. "

Shock comes all over my body and suddenly I find myself unable to write.

"I like you too, idiot." Matt talks without me telling him to. "But first things first, you can tell me anything okay? Just trust me and I'll trust you too."

"Sure, um Purple?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you, for understanding."