- 43. -

Max's point of view.

Max
Can you get the door?

Alex
Aren't you in the living room?

Max
Yeah

Alex
...I'm in the bathroom

Max
And I am in the couch, so get your ass down here and open the door

Alex
But I still have to get dressed

Max
Awe fine

I get up from the warmness of our couch and I walk to the front door, wondering who would be behind it. For my surprise, it was no other than Amy Rogers.

"Hi Max." She greets me with a big smile.

I lean against the headboard of the door and I cross my arms over my chest before talking. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Well I just wanted to know if you guys could lend me some salt. I ran out of it while cooking."

She was biting her bottom lip every now and then. Oh, I know what you really want, Rogers.

"I don't think so." I tell her and she gasps audibly.

"Excuse me?"

"Amy! What a great surprise." Someone says from behind us and I can tell it's Alex coming from the bathroom. He stands next to me and leaves a tender kiss right under my ear.

"Alexander." She mumbles as a greeting.

"What are you guys up to?" My boyfriend asks with an award winning smile spread all over his features.

"I was just telling Amy to leave." I say to him and the brunette girl outside our appartment frowns.

"Okay then, I'll ask Ms Bay for some damn salt."

"Good luck." I wish her before shutting the door in her face.

I let out a sigh and Alex chuckles. His hand goes to my head as he gets the hair outside my forehead.

"Was she flirting again?"

"As always." I say and he leans in to peck my lips.

"When is she gonna get the message?" He whispers just above my mouth.

"I don't know." I rub my nose against his. "And I don't care." I finish my sentence before grabbing his shirt and pulling him towards me, crashing our lips together.