- 47. -

Alex's point of view  

   Watching Max sleep is probably my favourite thing to do at night. He is laying on his stomach, his back rising and falling lightly as he breathes. In, and out.

   His head is turned my way, which allows me to observe his calm features and his messy hair. Max is just beautiful. I run my hand through his hair, careful to not awake him, and I sigh with a smile.

   It's nearly four in the morning and I know we have class in a few hours, but I've been really energetic ever since we left the club. I've tried to sleep, but I just can't 'cause I'm not tired.

   Max lets out a throaty groan and I see his eyes opening slightly, smiling when he realises I'm looking at him.

   "Creep." He whispers, closing his eyes again.

   "Morning to you too." I chuckle and I start to draw figures on his bare back with my fingertips.

   "What time is it?"

   "Almost four."

   "And what are you doing awake?"

   "I couldn't sleep." I explain simply.

   My boyfriend nods and I trail my index finger down his spine.

   "Mhm stop that." He mumbles. "I'm getting chills"

   "Oh yeah?" I get closer to him so that I am straddling his bum and I leave kisses on his back.

   "I'm trying to sleep, Alexander." He complains, but I can totally hear the smile on his words.

   I don't listen to him and I kiss his shoulderblades, and then every single mole on his skin. "Are you still tired?"

   "I mean, kind of."

   I kiss his head one time before rolling on my back to get down beside him. Max slips closer to me so that I end up hugging him.

   "Sleep then, I'll see you in a couple of hours."