- 28. -

Max's point of view

   I took Alex to one of my favourite places in the city. A pond surrounded by trees and bushes, hidden in a park downtown.

   We've been here for the past two hours, just talking and messing around

   We've been here for the past two hours, just talking and messing around. Surprisingly, this is the most comfortable I've felt around him since he arrived.

   "I come here when I need to think." I tell Alex.

   "Why did you bring me then?" He asks with curiosity.

   "Because it's easier to think about you when you're actually here." I say, looking at the water and then, lying down on my back.

   Alex imitates my action, trying to find a nice position, and then we both stare into the sky.

   "I like this." He says, eyes closed.

   "Me too." I turn my head to look at his profile and I get lost in his features. The perfectly shaped jawline, the plump lips and the dimple that has appeared on his right cheek.

   "I can feel you staring, Max." He says with a grin.

   Shit.

   "I was not." I mumble, focusing again in the clouds.

   "Whatever you say, Yellow." Yellow.

   We remain like this for a couple of minutes, just lying on the grass, enjoying the silence.

   I don't know what it is, but something about being here with Alex just... feels right.

   And I like it.