- 42. The End -

One year later

   "I could use a little help, you know?" Alex whines as he holds two big boxes in his arms, trying to keep them on balance.

   "Coming." I answer him and I take one of the boxes, placing it on the coffee table. "Is this it?"

   "Yeah, we've finally emptied the van." My boyfriend sighs in relief.

   "After an hour and a half." I say and I kiss his cheek. "Now we should probably unpack."

   "No way, I want to lay down." He looks at me with puppy eyes and an adorable pout on his lips.

   "Ugh, fine." I give in. "But tomorrow we are unpacking, and there's nothing you can do to avoid it."

   "Deal, now let's go." Alex takes my hand and starts dragging me down the hall and into our bedroom.

   "I can't believe college starts in three days." I say as he sits down on the bed and pulls me down on his lap.

   "Can you stop being so dramatically stubborn?" He jokes and I roll my eyes playfully. "I'm fucking moving into an apartment in England with you, be happy." He says against my lips.

   I run my hands through his hair and I tug on it to pull his head back.

   "I am happy, but you know I get stressed easily." I mumble lookimg straight into his eyes.

   "That's why you need a distraction." Alex whispers, grabbing my bum to pull me closer.

   "Hey!" I yelp and he chuckles.

   "I love you." He says and I smile.

   "I love you too." I give him a peck on the lips. "C'mon, lets nap."

   "As you please, your highness."

   "Drop it, Alex." I laugh and I lay down on the bed, my boyfriend joining me not even a second later. "I'll set an alarm so that we don't wake up tomorrow." I say with my cell on my hands.

   "Great, I wouldn't mind though." He cups my cheek with one of his hands, caressing my sking softly. "I love sleeping cuddled up with you."

   "And so do I." I smile. "See you in a couple of hours."

   "See you in my dreams." He whispers.

   This is all I ever wanted.

   Alex is all I ever wanted.

Texts [boyxboy]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें