- 44. -

Max's point of view

   I have to be honest, there's nothing better than waking up next to Alex White

   I have to be honest, there's nothing better than waking up next to Alex White. Even a college morning is perfect just because of the fact that he's laying with me.

   He's still asleep though, but I should really wake him up before it gets too late for us to get to school in time.

   "Purple." I whisper in his ear and I hear him purr in tiredness. I kiss his cheek and his jaw just before looking at him. He has his eyes squinted and a sleepy smile on his face. God he's beautiful.

   "Morning." He mumbles with his morning voice and he gets closer to me, leaning over my exposed chest. Turns out that we both sleep with no shirts on.

   "Morning." I say back, kissing his forehead. "How'd you sleep?"

   "Great." He says while looking at me. "Have you been awake for long?"

   I shake my head no. I had woken up barely ten minutes before he did.

   "We really need to get to class."

   "You're a party killer." He complains and I chuckle.

   "No I'm not, I'm just stating facts."

   "Which is what party killers do." He clarifies before rolling on top of me. "Don't you wanna stay here all day?" He whispers, brushing his lips with mine.

   "I thought you were the responsible one." I whisper back.

   "What can I say? You are a bad influence."

   I raise my eyebrows at him and he smiles, bending down to kiss me. He instantly grips my hips and I tangle my fingers on his blonde locks, tugging at them slightly and earning a gasp to leave his lips. His hands travel a bit down my sides and he grips the sides of my boxer briefs, but I take his wrists to stop him.

   "Class." I warn him and he whines in frustration, getting off me.

   "Fine, let's get ready."