1

Chaelin's POV

"I've prescribed a few medications but other than that you should be fine since this was your last session."

I said with a small pull of my lips if you could call it a smile, but the middle aged man smiled back dearly.

"Thank you Dr. , it was really nice knowing you. I hope we meet again."

He said and got up before walking out the exit to my clinic. He was kind, suffered from DID after the death of his wife, but caught along with fate within the right amount of time.

I sighed before picking up the file in front of me with the next patient's name.

I still had a lot of work for the day.

Taehyung's POV

I cupped my cheek where she just slapped a few seconds ago, damn it hurts. Third one this week, and her's was the hardest. I hope it doesn't leave a mark.

I rubbed my palms together creating some friction to help me against the cold outside as I was leaving the cafe. Tightening my knee length pullover as I was doing so. I recalled her words from earlier.

"I mean it Taehyung, you really have some mental issue. How could you not control yourself for two days? I'm telling you, get a mental check up."

I shut the door behind me as I got into my house, and immediately blowing hot air in my closed palms. I sat myself down on one of the couches and opened up my computer, soon searching for some medical help if that's what could help me.

I have reasons to be like this, but at the same time. I don't regret it one bit...

The Hospital of Seoul, Psychological department etc..

All the doctors looked terribly boring until my eyes fell upon a fine lady, it said that she was one of the top therapists of the whole country, she was only a few years older to me but her looks told otherwise.

I set up an online appointment for around 11 in the morning and it was accepted. I was going to meet Dr. Lee Chaelin tomorrow, a smirk already forming on my face.

I was going to shut the device down until a few related sites popped up, physiotherapy, online shopping etc, etc.

That was until one of them caught my eyes. I licked my chapped lips before shutting my eyes and letting out a soft sigh.

"Shit I'm hard again."

To be continued...