6

Chaelin's POV

I kept swiping across the various websites, my head starting to hurt like a bitch. At the same time disgusted by how people liked to please themselves.

To think that what I was doing right now was probably a pastime for someone like Kim was just ridiculous, and who am I to judge?

My sights boring into the professional files to utmost pleasure.

Quite professional considering the nonsense within. Again, a person like me was bound to feel this way.

I sigh for the umpteenth time as my face cringes with everything my eyes tried to decipher, to think Kim dealt with this on a daily.

The knock on my door brought me back to a more professional posture from my previously relaxed form.

Taehyung.

"How are you today Mr. Kim?", I asked him still monotonous, not a drop of emotion on my features.

He didn't smile today like he didn't usually but still. He seemed more constrained, the thought of it decorating a small smirk within me.

He took a seat in front of me and replied,

"After the stunt, you pulled that day, it made things harder for me."

"Well, we're only getting started Mr.Kim."

I said and looked back at my handbag lying on the floor. Picking it up and sliding it onto my arm, I looked back to see the eyes of a confused Kim.

"Don't you get bored in this confined space?", I asked making him frown questionably.

"C'mon, our session's outdoors today."

To be continued....