12

TAEHYUNG

I bit my lips from the inside, feeling how my palms were getting sweaty at how straightforward she was. I tried hard not to gulp but failed. Closing my eyes and tilting my head to look at my feet instead of her eyes, my breathing a bit ecstatic.

I only knew this woman for a short while and she already had such an impact on me, it made me feel weak but in a way that made me feel like I had the world in my hands.

'What do you think of me?', her question only made me think of things I never thought about a woman before. Looking up, I saw how she was relaxed- the total opposite of my condition right now. She could make me nervous and as much as I hated to say, I loved every second of it.

"You do things no one has done before, not physically, something, umm, it just..." I couldn't finish my sentence but she still waited for me, watching how I was turning into a bit of a mess, her long black hair laid effortlessly, lips plush, a professional aura emitting from her white coat.

"I fee differently around, you, you make me feel different," I said, all finally looking at her in the eyes, her naturally bored eyes watched me closely. My breathing was finally going normal when I noticed how she listened to me, not mocking my nervousness.

"Different how?", she asked, head tilting to the side and I played with my fingers again.

"I feel calm, yet nervous at the same time, you do things I could never expect. Then you leave me hanging, not leave my thoughts and somehow, always know how to control my thoughts."

I said and she nods before walking over to me, standing next to me now so I had to look up at her from my resting position.

She bent down to level with my head, staring at me softly and I felt as though I couldn't move. Like my body was hers to control. It felt nerve wreaking how she always managed to keep me on the edge without doing anything at all.

"How do I control your thoughts Taehyung?" She asked innocently and I gulped again.

- - -

The rain outside poured heavily with each passing second, winds strong, noticeable from how strongly the trees shook their leaves, people running to find shade. The black sky creating the perfect canvas for my eyes.

I thought back to all the things that happened today, and how things used to be for me. I hadn't fooled around in a while. Keeping my hands to myself. Not using people left and right. All of that advised to me by her. She was the reason I felt calm.

I scoffed to myself for being such a weak brat, laughing mockingly at myself for being so vulnerable.

"You promised you wouldn't fall in love again idiot," I said to myself, head on the steering wheel, feeling horrible. I knew she only saw me as a patient who needed help and that only pained to think of. But I was gonna be mature about this, I wouldn't repeat my mistakes.

Lifting my head up from the steering wheel I looked through the backseat of my car for some DVDs, quick to lift a Cigarettes after Sex, immediately fumbling with the radio and managing to turn the music on.

While I was focused on the DVD, I heard a knock on the window, turning to look at it I noticed a figure getting drenched in the pouring rain. My breath hitching to see her, almost dazed before I came to my senses and unlocked the car for her.

It was back, the nervousness I managed to tackle before, I was starting to hate myself.

TBC