13

TAEHYUNG

A new moon night making part of the world blind during the cruel night but we had a singular lamp post way above the ceiling of the car we were held captive in as the rain poured heavily, I always hated the rain but today, the chills it gave me made me feel alive.

She took off the large overcoat she had worn to replace her white lab coat, rubbing her hands through her jet black hair, water dripping down as she tried drying her hair, I couldn't stop watching the sight beside me. Side of my neck hurting but I was too endorsed to move, she barely did anything but I was still feeling this way.

The air conditioner made the atmosphere cooler, thunder sounding and I flinched for a second, pulling her attention to me. Fingers still in her hair she looked at me fully now, making my stomach feel empty and like it was crushing inside.

The intensity her eyes held without even trying made my head turn, she was beautiful. It was like that for a moment, I wanted to but I couldn't, I wanted to look away. She didn't turn away, clothes sticking to her skin from being drenched in the rain but my eyes remained on hers solely.

"It's not good to stare..." She whispered but I heard her despite the harsh rain hitting the windows.

"Punish me then," I stated and watched as she remained calm when I was burning despite how cold it felt in the confines of my car.

My eyes lifted, following her movements when she rose from the front seat, bending over so that she was closer to me, palm on my cheek and she stared right into my orbs before kissing me ever so gently.

It felt electric, the heat I felt scourging in my skin when her lips molded perfectly with mine. My hands didn't move, the practice of keeping my hands to myself making me obey as she made me her own.

The sweet kiss got more and more feverish when she lifted herself off the seat and made her place on my lap. My heartbeat so loud I bet she could feel it from the close proximity. Unlike the other women I knew, I was worried, afraid that she might find me boring if I showed even the littlest signs of weakness.

She pulled away from my lips, hands still holding my cheeks as she gazed at me through heavy lids that covered her orbs, lips slightly red and hair still wet. Her clothes were cold from the rain, I was about to turn off the AC but she stopped me.

"Your clothes are wet and cold, you could get sick," I breathed out and she simply smiled a small but genuine one, a smile that made me feel happy.

"I always liked the cold Taehyung," She said and I listened to every word.

"It made me feel empty, void yet tense," She continued.

Her fingers caressed my hair and I shut my eyes in content when she pulled my locks softly. When I opened my eyes, she unbuttoned the top few buttons of her wet shirt. I looked up at her quick but she didn't look surprised.

Continuing to unbutton and before I could say anything she closed the gap between us, kissing me again but rougher this time. She lifted my hands that laid flat on the sides, placing it around her waist.

My mind was clear of all thoughts I wrapped my arms tighter, pulling her closer to my body as she devoured my lips as I did with hers. A deep breath flowing in as soon as she pulled away only to leave kisses down the side of my neck. I breathed out heavily when she stopped for a second, only to bite the skin after.

She smiled at me, her eyes bright under the light emitted, I never understood this woman. I moved on instinct when I kissed the skin on her neck, her shirt unbuttoned halfway down, teasing me with her cleavage.

I kissed down the soft skin and felt content to hear her breathy moans, placing wet kisses around her collarbone and chest which I was sure would leave dark marks on her untainted skin.

Pulling away only when I felt like it and I noticed how her skin had turned to a deep shade of red. She smiled down at me and laid her head on my shoulder. I took the chance to turn the AC off, my breathing becoming more consistent right after.

And before I knew it, she was fast asleep in my arms, my first time finding her so vulnerable. Her soft breaths hit my skin and soon enough, I drowsed away, the music continues to play as she rests like an angel in my arms and there I knew for sure, I was in love with this woman.

TBC