19

TAEHYUNG

I waited till Chaelin could change in the back seat, she stripped off her wet clothes and as much as I tried, my eyes went to look at the rearview mirror. She was fitting herself with a tank top, much to my surprise, she looked right at me through the said mirror, a small smirk when she caught me staring, I looked away immediately, gulping as I heard her shuffling.

She jumped over to the front seat, dressed in the same tank top and shorts. She ran her fingers through the still-wet hair, we were still here, it was almost four in the morning but the sky was still pitch black.

"Can we stay here for a while?" she asked and I nod, the view looked pretty outside the windshield. Waves cascading and the image of the moonlight reflecting on the water.

I heard a sound, turning to see her fiddling with the packet of cigarettes again, my eyes narrowed a bit as I watched her. She took out her lighter, lighting the white stick before her lips wrapped around it.

My senses kicked in when she took her first puff and I reached out to the cigarette, pulling it out of her hold, I rolled my window down to throw it out and looked back at her.

"It doesn't deserve your lips around it Chae," I said softly as my head fell on the headrest, still watching her as her eyebrow lifted up.

Much to my anxiety, she lifted herself off and sat down on my lap, reminiscing a deja vu.

"Why don't you tell me what deserves my lips around it Tae?" she said, staring down at my lips as I visibly gulped.

She put her palms around my neck, holding on to it as she bent lower, kissing me deeply.

- - - -

The car looked hazy from my point of view, the backseat filled with our hot breaths being exhaled repeatedly. My fingers scratched the skin on her hips as she rode me. Her breasts bouncing with pride as she had her head fallen back, moaning louder with every move.

I thrust up myself adding to the pleasure, lifting myself up I pushed her down gently, hovering her now as I pushed my cock in her wet folds deeper. She moaned loud and the sound sent so many bits of pleasure throughout my body.

My arms held her hands down as I kept thrusting in her. The car kept jerking back and forth making me feel a bit lightheaded but I didn't stop. One of my hands lifted up, letting her hands roam around my body freely as I rest my palm on the window. Thrusting in harsher as I enjoyed hearing her scream in pleasure.

"Ah fuck," I breathed out as I felt her folds wrap tighter around me, biting my lips and growling as I enjoyed the pain through the pleasure. I bent lower taking her nipple in my mouth, biting it repeatedly as I heard the skin slapping grow louder and louder.

"Harder baby," she told me and I complied, I dropped down on my speed, stopping for a second and she opened up her eyes confused, breathing rate overly fast as her chest rose up and down. I went slower, rolling my hips on hers as I thrust slowly but deep.

Her cries grew louder as she moaned into my ears.

"Fuck," I heard her exclaim when I nuzzled her nipples around my lips as she shook uncontrollably. I rolled my hips back and forth, groaning as I felt my high getting closer to me.

"I'm cumming baby," I said and slipped my fingers between us, rubbing her clit, overstimulating her. Tears spilled from her eyes as I kept pushing my length in and rubbed her clit in circular motions. Her face screaming pleasure as I wreaked her over and over again, her breasts bounced under me and the car shook more than before with my movements.

I came in her, a loud moan escaping my throat as I pulled out later, spilling the rest of the load on her stomach and chest. I bent down, wrapping my lips around her folds, sucking harsh yet gentle, hearing her breaths ecstatic as she wrapped her fingers tight around my scalp, thrusting up a bit to match rhythms with my tongue, I kept over stimulating her, wanting to see her cum.

I sucked on her sensitive folds, her thrusting herself on my mouth as I heard her moan breathlessly.

"More daddy," she breathed out. My fingers wrapped around her thighs as I felt her pull on the strands of my hair grow tighter.

I felt her spill her cum, at last, riding out her high as I gave kitty licks to her sensitive nub. Moving up as she spilled her load, I kissed her. My tongue dominating hers as I swiveled it around, tasting her every way possible. Pulling away I watched her, gazing with eyes of love as I watched her tired figure, bare as she breathed harder.

"Don't leave me, ever,"

TBC