8

Chaelin's POV

I pull him away from the girl who was now glaring at me. Pulling him closer to me, fixating his hands on my hips and wrapping my arms around his neck, my chest pressed against his.

"Chaelin," he mutters under his breath as his eyes closed trying to make himself stable.

"From Doc' to Chaelin, what a transition," I say sarcastically feeling his chest rise more frequently, his breaths becoming sharper and his hold on my hips tightening.

I smirked and got closer to his ears, my warm breath immediately hitting the hairs around his neck.

"Am I affecting you that bad Mr.Kim?", I ask and see how just my voice makes his movements more ecstatic. Knowing how much power I held in him made me feel a lot better but at the end of the day, I was still his therapist.

As his nails started to dig into the fabric of my jeans to the point where I could clearly feel the excess pressure on my skin.

"Now now Mr.Kim, keep holding back. We're in public now. I told you things were going to get harder, that we were just getting started." I said in tiny whispers but loud enough for him to hear through the blares of music.

I could clearly feel the erection slowly rising beneath and I covered him, avoiding anyone getting a sight of his misery.

"You're doing so well Mr.Kim. Only a matter of time now, and a few testing limits."

I said as my lips closed up around his earlobe, clasping it between my teeth then nibbling on it, his breathing turned forced and more necessary showing how much he was controlling his desires.

His hands that were circling my hip moved lower to pull me against his erection, desperately wanting some sort of friction, but I stopped him. My arms fast enough to push his lower body away from just by a little.

I heard another lewd moan escape as a sigh, along with a whine in loss of contact.

My tongue gliding over his earlobe still, biting on it in intervals, that's when his head fell to rest on my shoulder and I could feel the sweat trickling down his forehead.

I stopped my actions and hugged him as I could clearly feel his sharp intakes of much-needed air. I pulled away from his hold and smirk.

"You did so well baby," I say softly and noticed that his eyes were turning darker by the second.

I turned around and moved over to our seats grabbing my handbag from the counter without looking back even once.

Then I turned around to notice him still standing in the same spot, staring into my eyes.

"We're leaving now."

I say and he slowly nods.

Once we enter the car I immediately start driving him home by the directions he provided me. It was extremely quiet except for the occasional sound of Taehyung's voice when he had to direct me to his house.

We reach his place in less than 20 minutes and I hold onto the steering wheel, waiting for his exit, but he didn't move.

"Chaelin,", he called out and I hummed as a response.

"Our session for today is over right?" he asked and I nod.

"So at the moment, I'm not your patient?" He asks and I think about it for a moment before responding.

"Technically, yes."

"Good." And then I felt him rise up from his seat, soon meeting my lips. Catching me off-guard.

To be continued...