EXPLANATION

Taehyung was addicted to sexual intimacy as said in many parts of the book, he had been since he was left heartbroken by his girlfriend, unable to concentrate on work or progress in life as a man, he felt incomplete and that lead to the need to get better.

He wanted to get rid of his habits and Chaelin was there to help her, he found out about the said woman through a medical profile, news published that she was a renowned psychologist and he felt like she could be of some help, immediately walking up to her clinic with an appointment the next day.

Chaelin gave him various activities that she knew would calm his upsurges well.

Where Taehyung was someone who craved intimacy at the slightest, Chaelin was someone who despised intimacy, she deemed herself as someone that couldn't fall in love, not having felt it in the past.

She maintained her professional aura at all times but Taehyung, who managed to stick to his word and give up his Bad Habits, fell infatuated with the Doctor who was so different compared to him. He felt intrigued by her style and wanted to learn from her, leading him to the feelings of attachment, love...

Chaelin noticed this, not foreign to those his kind and was worried she might get in between his path of getting well and continuing his father's business. She played a little game that she was a professional at.

If anyone noticed, Chapter 9 onwards the wordings were solely Taehyung's point of view, exactly after he was hypnotized as a part of treatment, Chaelin lied to him there, the hypnosis was to counter a part of his memory into thinking his infatuation was growing and that Chaelin had fallen for him.

Every instance that he shared with her was a manipulation of the hypnotism played on his mind. Of course, he believed it as the memories were embedded into his subconscious mind, him really thinking that he really shared something intimate with her.

Chaelin, during this procedure, couldn't help but feel bad for him, after all, his addiction wasn't something he could control easily.

She fooled him into thinking that they had a relationship.

In the last chapter, you can see that Taehyung had woken up at the clinic and Chaelin without giving it much thought told him about the plan from the start. Taehyung though happy that Chaelin's work helped him get better, he was disappointed to know that she didn't value his feelings for her.

He raged out and countered her habits now, smoking cigarettes as he drowned his sorrow with every exhale.

Chaelin realizing she had been too heartless went after him, wanting to actually apologize this time, she felt what she did impact him ruthlessly. Taehyung wasn't at the state of speaking to her, shoving her out of his life.

After that they never met each other, Taehyung put his interest into action, not wanting to work with his dad but create his own merits, he became an artist.

He never wanted to come out to the public eyes, making it hard for Chaelin who was in hopes of meeting him someday, just to apologize.

Two years later, after constant efforts Chaelin has now become a professional psychiatrist with skill and Taehyung, the faceless artist everyone admired but never met directly. Chaelin goes to the hall where his art pieces were being auctioned where she saw the painting of a man and woman in each others embrace.

She knew immediately that the image was from those instances that she fit into Taehyung's head during hypnotism. Very well known of the image she couldn't move away from it. That day he was there, catching her off-guard when they finally met after two years.

Even if they were apart, they made sure they knew of each others whereabouts which was what really mattered, they cared for each other.

- - -

That was my shortest plot among all my books so far, hope the confusion has all settled down : )

Thank you for sticking by this book even when I took a small hiatus and returned with the will to finally complete this book once and for all.

Stay safe y'all.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑨𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕 ♡︎ 𝑲𝒊𝒎 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 🎉