3

Chaelin's POV

I could only stare at him, trying to find atleast a little bit of amusement in his features, unfortunately there were none.

"Anything more serious?"

I asked kindly but he only frowned.

"This is serious!"

He retorted.

"Really sir, how?"

I asked and his face looked annoyed, his cheeks turned to a shade of red-ish pink. Was he blushing?

"How would you feel if you wanted to hook up with every hot guy you saw on the street?!"

He almost shouted, his words making my eyes go wide. He looked away after. He sure looked embarrassed.

I needed to know if he was serious, I never had a case as such. He looked so intimidated and coy that I couldn't believe him to have any such disorder.

But isn't that the job of a psychologist, figure out a person's problems, from their use of words to their actions.

I got off my seat and fixed my white coat. Swiftly walking to the long chair he rested on. I took up the torch from the side table and stood closer to him.

Making sure to use up the space between our bodies, but enough for the air around to pass freely.

I turned the torch on and signalled him to turn his eyes away. Using the light I took a look at the linings of blood in the side of his eye, although my way seemed to be sneeky, I was still professional.

I rested my arm to the side of his chair. His adams apple bobbed up and I knew that he had gulped.

His eyes were fixated on my lips but I paid no heed to them.

As I got off I could see his chest heaving up every other second. It was confusing, I never had dealt with a case like this, so I wasn't experienced.

"Lots of lack of sleep. How long have you been this way Mr. Kim?" 

I asked and he looked away from my eyes, then shut his eyes in a way like he was thinking hard.

"A few years now."

He answered quietly.

"Would you be able to give me a specific period of time?"

I asked and could see him breathing heavily, I was experienced enough to understand that something was bothering him, but what?

"Eight years."

He said shortly.

I massaged my forehead, thinking of the way I could help him. Finally coming up with a good idea, I wrote the basics down and quickly calculated the amount of time it would take for the execution.

I settled my pen down and turned to him, he was fumbling with his dress shirt. Unknowingly my lips formed a small smile.

The way his eyes and gestures seemed so manly a few seconds ago, and how he resembled a little child now, it was a duality too quick to process.

"Mr. Kim!"

I called out and he looked up immediately.

"I'll be needing three weeks of your time regularly."

I said as I got up and walked closer to him, giving his files back to him.

"Three minutes is all I need."

I heard him mumble under his breath.

"Mr. Kim, if you really need me to help you with this, I suggest you act appropriately with me."

I said in my monotone and he nodded slowly, his eyes still boring into mine.

"You can leave now."

I said and after a few seconds he got up and bowed before leaving.

"Whether a fucker or not, he has manners."

I mumbled after he left.

I hope I can help you Kim Taehyung.

To be continued...