9

CHAELIN

"Ready?" I asked him as he laid in front of the screen with a few abstracts that had the frequency to hypnotize an individual. He nods with a small smirk and I sigh before he gives his full attention.

He had been flirty since the night when he left my car but honestly, I didn't feel it. Looking over at him one last time before his eyes closed, taking a deep breath before I could work on my case.

- - -

TAEHYUNG

The days after the hypnotism was quite extreme, I wasn't permitted to meet anyone but stay in the confines of my house. The only source of pleasure I could have now was music. Restricted from using anything else for a source of entertainment.

I searched for the vinyl records I stored for years together, rummaging through it to look for a particular artist -Plazzo.

Setting the vinyl to head on a start, I went on to have a glass of red wine, a habit I had grown on. I wanted to get better, better than using girls left and right. And if Doc wanted to help me with my better so be it.

I laid straight on the couch and the wine glass stayed still in between my fingers, the liquid burning my throat with every gulp. And every time the glass went empty, I only refilled it and continued, without any senses telling me to stop.

The doorbell went off and I forced myself to get up. The wine kicking in and I felt more sensitive, my head felt heavy. On opening the front door my eyes met with those more professional ones. She smiled before coming in and looking over the place.

Without uttering a word I closed the door, asking her if she'd like some wine and going on to get her a glass full too.

"You've got good taste in music." She said looking at me and I felt myself smiling sheepishly before handing her the glass of wine.

Her body swayed a bit as the music played softly and all my focus laid on her.

No one spoke, both concentrating on the wine more than anything. I couldn't stop staring at her. She looked up at me from her now empty wine glass, I looked away quickly before her intimidating eyes could catch me staring.

My eyes felt slightly heavier and I let my head fall back on the headrest. My breathing slow soon hitching when I felt her touch.

"Chael-" She had her pointer finger on my lips as my drowsy eyes bored into those of hers. Her body was seated on my lap, one of her hands on my shoulder blade, her fingers ghosted the lining of my lips causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. Her hips pressed onto mine and I stared at her deeply, her lips forming a smirk that only lured me in deeper.

"It's not good to stare baby."

 TBC