Chapter 3- The Heroine Of Time

Chapter 3- The Heroine of Time

Morgan stayed in her room all night. Her? The hero? Sure, she jumped off a cliff in order to save Nate's life, but that was different. That was basic instinct. As Morgan finally settled into the bed to sleep, she heard a noise outside. She jumped up and ran into the hall, where everyone was freaking out.

"Everybody, just calm down!" she commanded. "I want my men behind me!"

She led her team outside to see what was going on.

"It looks like an army," Hunter said.

Morgan turned around.

"Alright, men. I need you to hold them back."

"What about you?" asked another Guard member.

"I'm going to find a sword," she said. "Until I return, Hunter is in charge."

Hunter jumped on a grey horse.

"Alright, Scooter," he said. "Lets go. Men! Follow me!"

Morgan ran into the castle, looking for Nate. As she went into the garden, she found Jimmy with another male.

"Jimmy," the other said, smirking. "I see you're awakened."

"Sonny," Jimmy said. "You know I'm only awakened by the Hero of Time."

Sonny laughed.

"Yes, yes, I know," he said. "So, where is he?"

Morgan stepped in.

"Who the hell are you?" she demanded.

"I'm Sonny," Sonny.

"We're Gemini Guardians," Jimmy said. "Sonny is my evil twin, basically. When the ultimate darkness is awakened, so is Sonny. Just like when you were awakened as the Hero of Time."

Sonny grinned.

"So, the Hero of Time is a woman," he said. "And she's quite the cutie, too."

Morgan growled.

"You won't win," she hissed. "Good always wins over evil."

Sonny laughed.

"Awwww. Did Jimmy give you that idea?"

Morgan rolled her eyes.

"No," she said. "But even if he did, it's true."

Sonny was about to speak when a female called to him.

"Oh my. Looks like I must be going," he said.

He adjusted his glasses, then vanished. Morgan went into the Hall of Time.

"This is the Goddess Sword," she said. "A Sword that can only be wielded by the Hero."

Jimmy nodded.

"Well, I can wield it, but only you can unlock it's true power."

"Miss Want!" Hunter came stumbling in. "They've taken the Prince, Miss Want."

Morgan sighed.

"I'll bet it was that woman," she said. "She must be his master. The darkness you spoke of."

"It's possible," Jimmy said.

Hunter looked at them.

"They've retreated for now, Miss Want," he said.

"Just call me Morgan," Morgan told him. "I need you guys to stay here and defend the castle. I'll go find Nate. It's my job to protect him."

She grabbed the sword and pulled it out of the stone. Hunter watched in shock.

"Wait," he said. "The Hero's sword."

Jimmy smiled.

"Are you ready, Hero of Time?" he asked.

Morgan nodded.

"I am," she said.

The Legend of Nate: Morgan's Awakeningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें