Chapter 15- Bats And Goo

Morgan kept walking through the temple, her eye out for more enemies. Suddenly, something caught her eye. A flash of black.

"Let's go, guys."

Morgan ran in the direction of the figure she saw, but unfortunately, it had vanished.

"What's going on, Morgan?" Nate asked.

"I saw something," she said. "But I lost it. I think it was Sonny."

Jimmy closed his eyes.

"Yea, he's definitely here," he said. "Follow me."

He floated in front of them, trying to sense where Sonny was, until he heard a crash. Turning around, he saw Morgan standing next to a broken pot, holding a red rupee.

"Sorry," she said. "I just have this urge to break pots. I found a red rupee."

She put the red rupee into her wallet, and then they continue down the hall, into a room. The door locked behind them.

"So, the little Heroine of Time came," Sonny said, emerging from the shadows. "I see you here, but I bet you don't even know what you came here for."

Morgan growled.

"Whatever treasure lies here, I know it'll defeat you and your little puppet master," she said.

Sonny laughed and pulled her close.

"So cute when you're determined," he purred. "But, since you don't seem to know, I guess I'll tell you the answer. The treasure that lies deep within these walls is the Master Sword!"

Morgan's eyes went wide. The Master Sword was here! Of course!

"How do we know you're not lying?" Jimmy asked.

"I guess you'll have to see for yourself. If you can get out."

Sonny laughed, and then vanished. The room filled with hundreds of Keese.

"Oh god. It's like walking into a dark cave!" Nate exclaimed, causing Morgan and Jimmy to laugh.

"I'll follow Sonny," Jimmy said. "You catch up when you get out."

Morgan nodded as Jimmy floated out of the room to find Sonny. Meanwhile, she, Nate, and Impa were all busy taking out the annoying Keese attacking them. Once they were done, Morgan grabbed the bow and arrows out of the treasure chest that had appeared. The door was opened, now, so the three continued going deeper into the Forest Temple. Morgan couldn't help but wonder about what Jimmy said. Could Sonny really have been lying about the Master Sword being here? But if it wasn't, then why would Sonny be here? To kill Morgan? If so, he wouldn't have left before. And he hadn't taken Nate, so that wasn't the objective.

"You okay?" Nate asked.

"Yea," she said. "Just thinking. Sonny said the Master Sword is here, but Jimmy says he could be lying. What do you think?"

Nate looked at her.

"I think you're a smart, brave woman, who knows in her heart what she needs to do."

Morgan blushed, and Impa cleared her throat.

"Whatever the answer, don't forget you were drawn here," she told Morgan.

Morgan nodded.

"Right," she said. "And like I told Sonny, whatever's here can still be used to defeat him."

She opened a door, only to find some ChuChus.

"Hey. It looks like first day of training," Nate laughed.

Morgan laughed as she took them out with ease. Once she got of the room, she moved on into the next room. He eyes went wide as she saw the sight in front of her.