Chapter 12- Midna

Chapter 12- Midna

Nate and Midna finally got out of the castle. Brandon was standing there with a blue and purple sword.

"Alright, the guards are taken care of. Now lets get moving," he said.

Nate and Midna followed him until they got into the forest.

"We should be safe here," Midna said.

She transformed into her human self. Brandon was staring.

"Wow," he said.

Midna looked around.

"That woman has taken over Twilight Falls," she said. "I've been hiding here in the forest ever since."

Nate looked at her.

"We'll help you take back Twilight Falls," he said. "I have an amazing Guard behind me, and then there's my Sheikah friend, Impa, who is amazing with a sword. In fact, she taught me how to fight."

"Do you fight with a guitar?" she asked.

Nate played three chords on his guitar. The guitar immediately began glowing and transformed into a seafoam green sword. Midna smiled, impressed.

"It's an enchanted guitar," Nate said. "I like it, because I'm always ready, no matter what."

He put the sword on his waist. It was probably best to keep it as a sword, anyways. Brandon piped up.

"Should we keep moving, or wait here?" he asked.

"It'll be morning soon," Midna said.

Nate nodded.

"The forest will be dark," he said. "We'll wait for twilight, and then head out."

Midna nodded.

"Until then, we could probably search the area and see if we find anything."

A little skull kid came running up to Midna, pulling on her dress. She knelt down and began to talk to the skull kid.

"There's someone in the forest," it said softly.

"I can go investigate," Nate said.

"Are you sure?" Midna asked.

Nate nodded.

"No worries, Princess. I got this."

The skull kid grabbed Nate's pants and pulled him towards where he saw the people in the forest.