Chapter 10- Triforce of Wisdom

The room was a simple straight across.

"Alright," Jimmy said. "We're good here. No tricks, no traps, nothing like that."

The three of them walked into the room where a man stood, waiting for them. Morgan instantly recognized him.

"General Maes Hughes," she said, saluting him.

"At ease," he said. "Do you know what this temple is?"

"The Temple of Spikes," Morgan said.

General Hughes nodded.

"Yes," he said. "A dangerous, terrifying place that holds a secret treasure. Do you know what that treasure is?"

Morgan looked at the shards. General Hughes placed another two into her hand. They fit together to form a Triforce piece. Morgan gasped.

"A piece of the Triforce," she said. "I get it. This temple. It's small, but you have to be smart. You have to think fast. You need to stop and think. Plan your moves accordingly in order to get through it. At first, I thought it was a test of courage, but it's not. It's a test of wisdom!"

The triforce piece vanished, and then a small triangle appeared on her hand, next to the only already glowing there. She now had two Triforce pieces within her.

"Very good, Hero of Time," General Hughes said. "Now, go. Find the next piece. Rescue the young Prince! And remember- Courage, wisdom, and power. Those are the traits that make a great hero. But, you must also keep your heart pure. Never be selfish."

Morgan nodded.

"Thank you, General Hughes," she said.

"And when you see my son again, tell him that I approve of the girl he's dating."

General Hughes saluted her, and then vanished. In his place was a hookshot. Morgan grabbed it and put it into the bag. They walked to the door, and exited the temple.

"Okay," Morgan said. "We should go back to the castle to rest and regroup. We also need to update my team on what we've accomplished."

She walked to the edge of the island and used the hookshot to grab onto one of the loftwings. Once she was on the bird's back, she guided it up to where Impa and Jimmy waited, then they flew back to the castle.