Chapter 14- Into The Forest Temple

Nate, Impa, Morgan, and Jimmy found a nice place to sit down and rest while Nate told them everything he knew about their enemies.

"Brandon was one of her guards," Nate said, "but I trust him. My instincts tell me he's not a bad guy."

Morgan nodded and pulled out her map.

"Okay, so our goal is to find the triforce and the Master Sword," she said. "Then, we defeat Kellie and Sonny. In the Hall of Time, we discovered I already have the Triforce of Courage. In the Temple of Spikes, I found the Triforce of Wisdom. So, all that's left is power."

Nate nodded.

"I've been sensing something in this area," he said. "Like I'm drawn to it."

Morgan looked at him, then at Jimmy.

"Jimmy and I have sensed it, too," she said. "That's why we're headed to the Forest Temple."

"Sounds good," Nate said. "Oh, hey. Before I forget, I stole something from Kellie for you."

Nate handed Morgan a hat with rabbit ears.

"It's a Bunny Hood!" Morgan squealed happily. "This is amazing!"

Nate chuckled softly at how adorable Morgan was.

"Okay, so do we go now," Jimmy asked, "or wait til morning?"

"Let's move out, now," Morgan said. "The sooner we get this done, the better."

She slipped the map into her back and grabbed the Goddess Sword and Hylian Shield. Nate and Impa grabbed their swords, and the group followed Morgan into the temple. To her relief, the temple didn't have a thousand spikes, waiting to kill them. Still, Morgan was on high alert in case of any dangers around them. As they walked, small enemies came out of nowhere, and started attacking them. Morgan began running through and taking them out quickly. Wearing the bunny hood made her move faster. Nate smiled, watching her running and hopping around taking out the enemies around them. He couldn't help but think that it was absolutely adorable, because it really fit her. Once she'd taken them all out, she rejoined the group.

"Everyone okay?" she asked.

"A Deku Baba ate my glasses," Jimmy said. "Other than that, though, I'm good."

Nate nodded.

"I'm good, too," he said.

"That was quite impressive," Impa said.

Reuben trotted over to Morgan, panting happily.

"Alright," she said. "Aside from Jimmy's glasses, we're fine. Let's get moving."

They continued through the halls of the Forest Temple, keeping their eye out for anything suspicious.