Chapter 17- Kellie

Chapter 17- Kellie

Morgan watched in awe as the sword in her hand formed into the Master Sword. The real Master Sword. A ball of light came from the Triforce, and Jimmy appeared. He was wearing all white, and looked fancy and regal.

"Man, that's the shortest nap I've ever taken," he said.

Morgan threw her arms around him, crying.

"Jimmy! I'm so happy to see you again. But how? When we plunged the sword into the stone, you disappeared into it."

Jimmy shook his head.

"I don't know," he said.

Nate stepped forward.

"In the Legend of Zelda, it's said that Princess Zelda was the reincarnation of Hylia herself. The Mira Sword is said to have been enchanted by the Goddess Hylia. It's possible that the Master Sword was enchanted into the Mira Sword- and my PRS-, as a way to keep it from evil. And if I'm this incarnation of Zelda, it would make sense for me to have the sword. As for Jimmy returning, I'm stumped. But, it's good to see you, buddy. And might I say, you look fancy."

Jimmy smiled. Their reunion was cut short by Reuben growling at Kellie, who was trying to escape. Morgan took her bow and shot Kellie's hover board device out of the sky.

"You're not going anywhere," she said, with her sword in Kellie's face.

Kellie grinned evilly and a black version of the Master Sword appeared in her hand.

"I wanted to take over Hyrule," she said, "but now I think I have better plans. I want to destroy it! I want to see Hyrule burn to a crisp! I want to see everyone in this disgusting, wretched world dead! And I'm going to start with you, Morgan Want!" Kellie stood up. "Let's see if the Hero of Time is really worthy of her title."

Morgan smirked.

"Now this is more like it," she said. "I was starting to thing you'd piss your pants and run to Sonny, crying like a little bitch. As for my title? I don't need a title. None of this is the Hero of Time. I'm Morgan. And legendary hero or not, I won't let anything happen to Hyrule."

Kellie lunged at Morgan. Morgan blocked Kellie's sword with ease. Jimmy, Nate, and Impa watched from the side as the girls fought. Finally, Morgan subdued Kellie and tied her up with a sail cloth.

"You're coming with us," she said. "We'll decide what to do with you, once we get back to the palace."

Together, they walked back to the palace. Everyone ran to Nate, relieved to see he was okay. Morgan took Kellie and locked her in the dungeon.