Chapter one Part two

Chapter 1 Part two

Alex, Sam and Dean headed back to their hotel. They conveniently were staying at the same one. Alex entered her room, Leo greeting her the second she got in. "Hey buddy," Alex patted his head. She looked around the room, realizing she didn't actually bring a change of clothes, never mind a work outfit to pretend to be FBI with the boys.

"Hmm." Alex hummed, spinning around, her worn out jeans and simple white tank top changing into a black pencil skirt and a white ruffled top. She smirked looking down at her new outfit. "Still need shoes though." Alex snapped and a pair of black heels appeared on her feet. Using the hair tie she always kept on her wrist, she tied her hair up into a professional bun then looked in the mirror to admire her new look.

~

Dean opened the door to their hotel room, turning back to look at Sam, "You coming?"

"Ah.Yea. Hey, you think we can trust Alex?" Sam replied finishing tying his shoe and standing up, ready to leave.

"I dunno. She seems kinda suspicious." Dean said as the brothers left their hotel room and walked down the hall to get Alex. Just as Sam lifted his hand to knock on the door, it opened revealing Alex in her FBI costume. Sam and Dean were actually quite surprised at how well she cleaned up. "Do you smell dog?" Dean sniffed. I hate dogs.

"Ah...No. I don't. Shall we?" Alex glanced over to Leo who was standing by the door before exiting the room. The trio made their way down the hall in silence.

"Shit." Alex stopped.

"What is it?" Sam stopped too, grabbing Dean so he would as well.

"Ah I forgot my fake ID. I'll be right back." Alex started backing away. I don't even have a fake ID. But I can't just make one appear in front of them.

"Oh ok. We taking the same car?"

"If that's alright with you," Alex looked over to Dean, the owner of the beautiful Impala. Her only reply was a grunt. "Meet you there then" Alex sighed heading back to her room.

~At cleaning lady's house~

Alex adjusted her top uncomfortably as they pulled up to the orange and white house. "Alright," Dean started, getting out of the Impala and straightening his suit, "Let us do the talking."

Alex crossed her arms, "Fine." She sighed, "Let's go."

The three walked up to the house and Dean knocked on the door. They introduced themselves as FBI and jumped straight into questioning her.

"What did the room look like when you found it, Mrs.Curry?" Sam questioned.

"Well I already told the local boys," The woman said leaning against the door frame, the screen door still closed. "There was blood......everywhere."

"And Mr.Gibson," Dean pressed, "Where was he?"

"Everywhere." She replied simply. The trio exchanged a look. well.... Alex thought.

"How long have you been cleaning Mr.Gibson's house?" Sam asked, changing the subject.

"Hmm." The woman thought, "About 5 years." She nodded.

"So you knew him pretty well..?" Alex jumps in before Dean can say anything. She took the words right out of my mouth... He thought, giving her a look before turning back to the graying woman.

"Oh, not really well. He was real private." She said looking at Alex then back to Dean, "Not the easiest man. Not that I blame him."

"What do you mean?" Sam asked, a look of confusion on his face.