Chapter three

Chapter 3

A few weeks went by and Alex continued hunting. Crowley disapproved of this greatly, especially since she was leaving Leo behind on her more recent hunts. Tonight, she was after her first vampire nest in Ilchester, Maryland. Alex wasn't sure of it's exact location, but she knew people, mostly female, were being taken from a local bar and not being seen again. She didn't know of the people being abducted were being drained of their blood for food or if the nest was turning them, but it didn't matter to her, she just wanted to get this hunt over with.

Alex swirled her fingertip around in her drink, bored. Not one guy had come up to her that seemed suspicious. All the men who came to sit beside her were drunk morons, clearly not vampires planning on abducting her. She was about to give up hope when a tall, handsome, man sat down beside her.

Alex turned to him and faked a sweet smile. He was pretty good looking, she had to admit. He had dark brown hair and even darker brown eyes. His face was perfectly sculpted, he seemed like every woman's dream. Perfect, too perfect.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing in here all alone?" He questioned her, tilting his head to the side slightly.

"My friends were gonna meet me here...." Alex lied, looking back to her untouched lemon drop martini. She didn't even care for alcohol, but anything to fit the part.

"Well...Looks like they're not coming huh?" He smiled an unusually perfect smile. "What's your name darling?"

Pretending to be a little shy Alex answered with a lie, "Ah...Hannah..." She looked over at the man and gave him a small, innocent smile.

"Well, Hannah...You can call me Hall." There was a mischievous glimmer shining in his eyes. "How about we get out of here, hmm?"

How stupid are some people to actually leave with someone this mysterious right after meeting them? "Oh! Ok!" Alex smiled again.

Hall stood, taking Alex's hand and leading her out of the now crowded bar. When did so many people show up here? Alex thought to herself as she bumped into a overweight drunken man. She let out a small yelp and backed away, bumping into another person. "I'm sor-" Alex twirled around to see Hall's handsome face only a few inches from hers.

"Come," He leaned down and whispered into her ear.

Alex followed Hall outside, not like she had a choice though, he had a tight grip on her wrist so that he didn't lose her in the crowd. She tried to pull away, but Hall only tightened his grip. Is this normal for a human? I don't believe a human could have such strength. "Uhm...Can you let go? That kinda hurts." Alex asked when he didn't release her hand after they got outside.

Hall didn't reply, he just grunted and shoved Alex up against the alley wall. He had taken her out the back entrance so no one would see them. Alex struggled as he pinned her arms above her head. "Douche bag! Let me go!" She snapped.

"Wow, you're a strong one!" Hall smiled. "Perfect." Alex's eyebrows pushed together in confusion. So he's turning humans into vamps, huh?

"Now, why don't you come quietly, yeah?" Hall leaned down into Alex's face. Alex rolled her eyes, as if. She wasn't really thinking about the fact that she needed to know where the nest was. To prove her point that she wasn't going with him, she spat in his face, making him let go of her arms. "You bitch!" He hissed, wiping his face.

Hall jumped, trying to tackle Alex, but fortunately, Alex was quicker and dodged. She swung her fist towards his head, and he somehow caught it in his hand. Well, this is going nowhere. Alex tried again, this time tripping him, bringing Hall to his knees.