Epilogue

Epilogue

         Alex got out of Hell mysteriously after being there for six months, or about sixty years in Hell time. She knew no angel or demon did it, and Gabriel wasn't around, so she was left to believe God had finally helped her out.

         She remembered everything from the cage, and even now, about a year later she still had nightmares about it.

         She hadn't talked to the Winchesters since she got out, and wasn't bound to Lucifer anymore, as far as she could tell.

         Alex spent a lot of her time trying to find a way to bring Gabriel back, but gave up after a while of finding nothing. She also heard her father was becoming Kind of Hell, but she didn't bother contacting him.

         Alex now sat on a plain hotel bed, alone and haunted by her time in the cage. She sighed and climbed under the covers, deciding to go to sleep. Alex never really wanted to leave the cage, sure the torture there was horrible, but here she was alone, not even Leo by her side, who was probably with Crowley.

         The T.V on the other side of the room flickered and turn on, and sensual music began to play. Alex groaned and go up, trying to turn off the pornography that was now playing. "Seriously, 'Casa Erotica'?" Alex scoffed, a small part of her wanting it to be Gabriel.

         After a few seconds of struggling to turn the T.V off, Alex sighed angrily and watched it instead. The screen moved over to a girl lying on a bed, only in lingerie. Someone knocked on the door and the brunette got up to answer it. Alex tried some more to turn the show off, not wanting to watch porn, or try to sleep with it on.

         "Miss me?"

         Alex's eyes widened a little at the familiar voice. She shook her head, and laughed sadly, figuring it was just another hallucination. She pressed the 'off' button once more on the television, and it blinked off. She sighed, thankful it finally turned off. Alex stood from her crouched position, and turned around to head back to bed.

         "G-Gabriel!?" Alex was surprised to see the archangel standing on the other side of the small hotel room.

         "Hey," Gabriel smiled.

         Alex was frozen for a moment, unsure if he was really there or not. He lifted his arms slightly, inviting her to hug him. Alex's eyes began to water and she ran over to him and hugged him tightly. She was shocked and happy that it wasn't another illusion. "I thought you were dead..." Her voice was muffled in his shirt and she began to cry, not bothering to stop herself.

         "I was," Gabriel hugged her back just as forcefully.

         "Then what happened?" Alex lifted her head to look at him.

         "I'm not sure, but I'm glad you're okay..." He smiled a little.

         "Y-Yeah..." Alex muttered, resting her head on his shoulder again.

         Gabriel obviously could tell that something was wrong, besides him randomly showing up, "What happened while I was gone?"

         Alex pulled away and wrapped her arms around herself after wiping her tears, "A lot."

 ~

         "You think Dad got you out?" Gabriel asked once she had finished explaining everything that happened after Lucifer killed him.

         "I don't know how else I could have gotten out..." Alex shrugged.

         "Maybe he brought me back too..." Gabriel thought out loud.

         "But why?" Alex asked.

         "I don't know." Gabriel shook his head.

      "Hopefully it's not some stupid mission or something. I'm sick of dealing with angels and demons and monsters and shit. I just want a normal life." Alex rested her head in her arms on the table they were sitting at.

         "Are there angels or demons still hunting you down?"

         "Yeah, I've dealt with a few demons, but no angels so far. They're having some war or something." Alex informed. "And I've been hiding, so I don't think they'll find me anyway." Her voice was small and weak, lacking the confidence it used to have.

         "They're probably fighting 'cause Mike's in the cage." Gabriel assumed. "Meaning Raphael's trying to take over."

         "Oh fun." Alex said sarcastically. "I'm assuming you're going to join?"

         "No." Gabriel said like it was obvious.

         "Why not?"

         "I just got back to you, you think I'm just going to leave again?" Gabriel questioned, looking at her seriously.

         "W-Well...." Alex trailed off.

         "Well I'm not." Gabriel said, still completely serious.

         "Thanks..I guess..."

         Gabriel smiled again, looking at the girl sitting across from him. He could tell Hell did a lot to her. She looked like she would break if someone breathed on her wrong.

         "So...Now what...?" Alex asked, standing up from her chair and stretching.

         "Now, this," Gabriel quoted himself, and stood up, pulling Alex close to him and kissing her.

         Alex smiled sadly when they pulled away, "I missed you." She leaned up and kissed him again.

         Gabriel pulled away after a few moments, "I missed you too."

         "I just want a normal life, can we do that?" Alex asked. "I don't even care if you're an angel and I'm the anti-christ."

         "Yeah, of course we can." Gabriel nodded, smiling. "I love you, Alex."

         "I love you too, Gabriel."

 ~

Author's Note-

Yay fluff and shit. Idk I liked it even though it was like she was in hell then suddenly not. 

Like I said, I wanted a happy ending. And it was supposed to be a love type story anyway. That was my whole point cause I couldn't find any Gabriel x OC books xD 

I was even thinking about another book, like with Alex & Gabe's kid, cause that'd be interesting. But I have no idea for a plot. 

I don't wanna just disappear and not write anymore though cause this was fun. 

I would've done something like season 6 in Supernatural but I didn't want to copy that....cause that'd be lame.

 So if you have any ideas tell meh :D

If you have any like, fun little ideas like something I could make a oneshot out of or something with Alex & Gabe I could try that too and add it as an extra special chapter thing. I don't know. 

This was really fun to write and you guys are awesome and I still don't believe I have over 5k reads. Thank youuuu <3 

You can follow me here or on Tumblr- *Edited: juhaku-inspired.tumblr.com so that you know if I make something else or something.