10

"Let go of my hand

"Let go of my hand."
Jee yanked her hands away from his grip.

"What do you want?"
She asked, straight to the point.

Jungkook was hesitant to speak up.

"Well if you got nothing to tell me then I'm leavi-"

"Be my muse."

"What?"
Jee halted in between her steps.

"I'm asking you to become my muse..."
Jee scoffed at him.

"What makes you think that I'll gladly accept this offer?"
Instead of seeing a pleased expression, he saw her getting even more enraged by his request.

"Look, I sorry I disrespected you in our first meet, I should've treated you well. I also know you were the one who helped me out the other night, so-"

"I don't need your thanks at all. Ever since I've met you, everything has been going wrong for me..."

"I-what do you want me to do..."

"Leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you or even meet you."

"I'm genuinely sorry alright? I really need you to help me"
Jungkook desperately pleaded, and wouldn't let her go in peace.

"Will you please stop been so stubborn right now?"

"Look, I will apologise to you as many times as you want but please, help me become my muse"

"Why me of all the people!"
Suspicious as always, Jee needed to know the reason first.

Jungkook sighed.

"It's just an instinct that every photographer has, I don't think you'd understand that-"

"Try me"

"You're a difficult one-"

"Well, you don't fully have my trust, do you?"
Jee retorded back before he could finish explaining.

Left defeated, to defend in his own statement, Jungkook was about to speak up but Sui came in, interrupting the two individuals.

"Jungkook, I've warned you not to be so reckless! And why is she here with you?"
Sue walked towards the two people.
"...you refused the money but you're still here after all that dignified speech you told me?"

"Sue, back off."
Jungkook glared at his sister, catching up to the things she did to Jee. He felt even more responsible now.

"Why? I'm trying to-"

"I said back off, damn it!"

"Fine, do whatever you want. But I think it's best if we leave, there are reporters out there"
The three people then rushed over to the parking lot where the car was waiting for them, Jungkook hopped in and so did Sui, but Jee was reluctant to get in.