41

Hajoon motioned Jee to move out from the chair

Hajoon motioned Jee to move out from the chair. She was reluctant at first, her gaze never leaving Sui's back, she hoped that Sui would atleast turn around again.

Feeling agitated, Hajoon nudged on her shoulder.

"Move-right now-"

Jee had her mind all blank, feeling trapped in the pit of danger. Getting up from the chair slowly, Jee tripped on a chair, intentionally trying to grab Sui's attention, but Hajoon grabbed her body, leaning in closer to her ear.

"Tsk, don't be a bad girl now- move quitely-"

Frustrated by the situation she got herself into, Jee did exactly what he asked of her.

As they exited through the back door of the hall, Hajoon noticed some security guards right ahead, infront of the main door. He walked close behind her, holding onto her waist.

"Now, be a good girl and lead us out-"
Whispering close to her in a threatened tone, Jee was angered at herself for being such a coward, her fist balled up, gritting her teeth.

And as they were about to walk past the securities, someone intervened with Hajoon's plan.

"Where do you think you're going? Myeong Jee?"

They both stopped at their pace, Jee looked back and was even more terrified than she already was, seeing the Blackcats coming towards them.
Jee couldn't understand why of all the people, these girls had to be here and with Hajoon by her side, Jee felt her life trampling down in a dead end.

"Oh my, so it's really true, she's playing with Jungkook!!?"
One of the girls exclaimed, giving a disgusting glare at Jee.

"Such a slut-"
While another one scoffed at her.

Hana noticed Hajoon, who was just standing by the side line, smirking at the scene he was witnessing.

"What're you smiling for-?"
Hana narrowed her brows, trying to find a clear view of the man's face. With only his hoody up on his head, she could only see his lips and part of his neck.

Hajoon clicked back from Hana's demanding tone, abandoning Jee's side, he charged towards her.
Hana gulped at the overpowering aura he was sending down her spine.

Standing so close right infront of her, Hana was now able to see him clearly, her eyes widened, surprised by his handsome features, which was being displayed perfectly for her to drool on. Somehow, he reminded her of someone she knows, clearly Hana did not have any knowledge of Jungkook having an elder brother.

Hajoon tugged her hair behind her ears, seductively with a smirk on his face and leaned in, whispering.
"Such rude behaviours, you got no respect for seniors like us. No wonder girls like you are just shits-"