31

As night came over, Jee casually laid on her bed, jobless and bored

As night came over, Jee casually laid on her bed, jobless and bored. A knock finally interrupted her dull mind, she quickly jumped out from her bed and reached for it. When the door swinged open, she was surprised to Jungkook all dressed up.

Perceiving his alluring look, she couldn't help but find him attractive and stunning.

He wore a black tuxedo, with cufflinks and studs buttoning down with his white tux shirt. His undercut hair was slicked back, in a messy but natural way.

Somehow he seemed annoyed as though someone has forced him to get out and do these things. When he looked over to her direction, he handed her a package.

"What's this?"

"Be ready in ten minutes"
With that, he walked away, leaving her dumbfounded. Having no other plans later, she decided to get dressed.

Taking out the package, she found a dark bodycon dress with glittery designs by the bottom edge. Slipping herself into the dress, she noticed her back being completely bare.

"...It's backless..."
Jee slowly watched herself on the mirror, while adjusting her dress. Groaning in frustration, she walked away from the mirror, in search of a shoe to complete the attire.

Few minutes later, Jungkook intruded inside her room, his patience already wearing out.

"Jee, can you-"
Jungkook halted infront of the door, taking in a hard gulp, as he noticed her bare back.

Jee had some difficulty bending down, while trying to tie the knots of her heels. This view deeply engraved in his head while pretending to be unbothered by it.

He slowly walked over to her, crouching down to her knee level.

"Move."
He uttered, surprising her. Pulling the strap of her heel, he helped her in putting on her shoes.

Standing back to his position, he was now faced with an expressionless Jee.

"What?"
He snapped at her.

"This is very surprising coming from an egoistic person such as yourself? I feel like the earth is going to get flat."
Jee frankly blurted.

"Are you trying to step onto my pride more than you already are?"

"Oh, sorry my bad. You did a good job, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. As your muse, I am proud of you."

"Not funny, Jee."
Jungkook tried to ignore the giggling woman who wouldn't stop bothering him.

"Damn it, we're getting late, come on now."
Jungkook got into the driver's seat while Jee sat at the back.

"What's with this?"
Jungkook turned back, looking back at Jee who was seated on the back.

"What's with what?"
Jee asked, confused.

"Why're you sitting back there? Come in the front."

"No-"
Jee replied, unwilling to sit next to him.