14

"Wait! Wait! Hold up! Let me breathe!"
Jee pleaded as one of the assistant attempted to shove back the same bunny mascot head, several times over her head.

Jungkook stood infront of the set, as he held his camera in his hands, sighing in annoyance, his patience were literally running out.

"What's going on now, will you even be able to put that on?" 
Jungkook asked, annoyed but worried at the same time.

"This isn't as easy as it looks, alright? It's difficult to breathe under this heavy costume. So give me some timeout."

"Will we ever get this photoshoot done?"
He walked away, grumbling.

Jee snatched the bunny head from the assistant and put it on. She stood by the post, climbing a ladder as directed, but this time she climbed a step higher.

The other staffs gasped, scared for her safety.

Jungkook didn't bother to waste anymore time and tried to quickly take a shoot. He started setting his focus, taking a shot one after the other. Noticing how high she has climbed, he became worries.
"Alright, that's good enough. Jee come down now"

Worried that she might fall, Jungkook quickly kept the camera back and walked towards the set where she stood.

"Come down before you hurt yourself"

"Now you want me down?"
Jee's voice confiscated from inside the mascot's head, soft and less but loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"Why're you been such a grumpy grandmother today? Here"

He reached out his hand, but she refused, trying to get down by herself.

"Jee, stop this. You'llhurt yourself."
Jungkook spat back, making her huffed in annoyance.
"Yeah right, he was impatient before, now he wants me down" she thought to herself while holding onto his hand.

As soon as she got down, he gave her a carrot plushie.
"Take this and pose something cute."

Jungkook quietly walked back to his place and began shooting her.

After the photoshoot ended, Jee quickly walked out of the set, towards the changing room. When she locked herself inside, she took off the bunny head and tossed it away on the corner, huffing breathlessly.

"Ugh, it's hot."
She hissed.

While trying to remove the rest of the bunny costume that's been suffocating her this whole time, she grunted in annoyance when she found herself in a difficult situation.

"Why won't this open!"
Her costume zip was stuck and she was not having it at all. Just then, the door unlocked and someone came in, Jee squeaked in surprise.

"How are you here? I remembered locking the door."
Jee glared at Jungkook, who wasn't paying much attention to her complaints.

"I got a spare key?"
Twirling the key chain round his index finger, Jungkook stood there spectating her reaction.

Jee exhaled a heavy sigh.
"No wonder, you got no muse of your own"

"Aren't you my muse?"

"Go away, I need to get rid of this freaking bunny mascot."
Ignoring his presence, she went back in trying to unzip the costume which was literally annoying the heck out of her.

Noticing that she was struggling to take off the costume, he came forth, removing her hands away from her back and got hold of the zipper.
Jee gasped upon his sudden closeness.

"What-!"

"Calm down now and let me help you."
Slowly zipping it down, he noticed her bare back accumulating in sweats, but what astonished him was she wasn't wearing anthing inside.

"Did you just nakedly put on this mascot costume?"
Jee was deeply embarrassed when he found out.

"It's warm in here, what other choice did I have?"

"Man, look at all these sweats-"
Unintentionally, his finger went and touched her sweaty back, only to receive a soft yelp from her.

Jee quickly sprinted to the corner of the room, facing her back towards the wall, becoming aware of the man standing right in front of her.

"Um, I, I'm sorry. That wasn'tmy intention."
He got flustered, making him surprised by her sudden reaction as well.

"You don't have to touch me like that."

"Wait, I just poked your back, just with this one finger"
Jungkook tried to defend himself. But as soon as he tried to face her head on, he gulped, noticing her cleavage.

"What're you-"
Jee looked down at the direction he was staring and instantly raised her hands, covering her chest.

They were both under heated embarrassment that neither of them wanted to speak any further.

"Fuck"
He curse-muttered under his heavy breathe and walked away, feeling the heavy tension rising between the two.

*****
When Jee finally had a peaceful bath, she came back to the dressing room, only to be encountered by a handful of beautiful women.

Probably here for model's work.
Jee thought.

As she casually walked past by them, one of the girls roughly tugged her towel away from her body, while her hair was yanked hard by the another. Jee hissed in pain, as she fell on the ground.

She got up on her feet and glared at the women.
"Return back my towel"

But they simply giggled at the sight of her naked body, they continued to provoke her by laughing and judging at how poor her body structures were.

"What's your problem here? Why am I being physically tortured on?"
Jee asked, she was intimidated but still held her ground.

"I don't understand why would he choose such a worthless woman like you as his muse."
One of them blurted out, scoffing, as she scans Jee's bare body, from head to toe.

"I said rturn back my towel"
Jee demanded while her hands reached out for the towel.

"Oh my, who do you think you are to ask us in such a rude way? Don't you know we work here longer than you do, newbie"
One of them reprimanded.

"I don't really care about that. Now give me back my towel"
Jee casually answers without any care, making the girls even more furious.

"I think I know what to do for her to know, get hold of her, girls."
They instantly got hold of her, Jee tried to get away but in vain.

"Let go of me!"

"Spread her legs girls. I wanna know if she's a virgin like they say."

"What the-!"
And before Jee could scream for help, they tied her mouth with a clothe.

They tried to stretch her legs wide open, Jee could no longer contain her tears. She began to plead them to stop. Terrified of the sudden forceful things, she began to tremble.

"Aww, look, she's finally pleading!"

Jee tried her best to get help but her scream was muffled by the gag. All she wanted was to get out of this frustrating, uncomfortable situation but being outnumbered by eight girls was something she couldn't beat.

____________________________________________